Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the correct firmware for my Alfawise H96 pro plus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the correct firmware for my Alfawise H96 pro plus?

Hi

Is this the correct firmware for my box?

Download SCV4 BLUE (LPDDR3) PCB IMG:
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Yes, that's correct firmware.

I have same H96 (S32-V6) and am using same firmware.
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Thank you for your answer. Is it ok to use SDHC card to burn to or must it be SD card only?

Comment

I used Burning Tool, but I don't think there is difference if You use SD, SDHC or SDXC microSD card. It's more abut file system, but I think that Burn Card Maker will use right one.

I believe that You cannot use "SD" microSD card, as this is standard of SD cards with max 2 GB capacity. Any bigger are SDHC (up to 32 GB) and SDXC (up to 2 TB)
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Thank you for your help. I have now my box working with the custom rom.

My box is now not rooted but some apps still say it is rooted.

Thought about innstalling Magisk but then I don't understand how. I have downloaded Magisk on sd card and try to rebot to recovery with the reboot app but nothing happens.

How can I get Magisk innstalled then?

Comment

I solved this now

Comment

Hi I'm having the same board which is S32-V6(LPDDR3), Same Manufacture date and Year.
              Ram 3 GB
              Storage 32 GB
              H96 Pro +
              CPU S912
              Perfectly same as above, but when I try to flash, it shows Romcode error as shown below.

Any idea guys?
              Attached Files

Comment

Try with SDcard, but I would say that You should push reset button few more time. Sometimes flashing starts after 5-10 tries.

Comment

I think already figured it out, I need to check all of the configuration when USB Burning. Now somehow it works? Anyway thanks for the fast respond

Comment

Hi,

have this box from gearbest (but green pcb) and installed SCV4

Since the beginning (also without custom ROM) have the box stucked on the logo at the boot after 4-5 usage. I hoped to solve it by installing a new ROM but the problem is not fixed.
                    Only a factory reset can let the box work properly but after 4-5 usage it again get stucked on the boot logo.

How can i solve it? It doesn't seem to be a firmware problem...

Comment

If ti won't be problem with SuperSU You may need charger with higher amperage. With more files and apps, Box may need more power and original firmware is weak - some weaker than others, so not everyone needs to get stronger charger.

Comment

Working...
                      X