X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Pc Alfawise X5 boot loop

Hello Gearbest,
    ​​​
    I received my mini PC Alfawise X5 10 days ago and barely used it. I just finnaly finished to get into my Microsoft account and install my softwares and turned it off normally yesterday night. But this morning when I turned it on, I get into a bios boot loop. I can't even get access to the bios to choose to boot on Windows usb key, get stuck on black screen with Intel logo in the middle, with bleu and red light when the pc turn on and off.
    I tried to find a solution in Freaktab and in internet, with out success.
    Please if you have a solution to fix this box or knows how to get back to the bios recovery or reset this box.
    ​​​​​​​Thanks for your help

I am back to write some feedback.

I raised a Ticket number WT18012908476 with Gearbest support on this matter, after researching a solution to get my Mini PC to work again.
    This Mini PC is dead on arrival and is actually no support from Gearbest, they asked me to choose between send it back at my cost to China or get 15$ refund.
    I know that Gearbest can't checked every items and electronics items they work straight from the beginning or never.
    They should have a better warranty policy to cover their customers, how can we take risks in buying 100$ or more product with literary no cover sales and products warranty.

Please let me know if you can help me, I really like to get a new working products ASAP

Comment

Hello

First you say I received my mini PC Alfawise X5 10 days ago and barely used it. I just finnaly finished to get into my Microsoft account and install my softwares and turned it off normally.

Now you say This Mini PC is dead on arrival and is actually no support

Please keep it real and they will Help You

Thank you

treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

That right Trevor,

Sorry for me, it's exactly the same things. Just get it work for few hours or not at all, I know this kind of item, work for ever or never.

As I explained, I didn't have time to use the Mini PC at the time I received it. I just Switch it on and off to check if it was working, and then I wait few days to get time to install my Windows account and Softwares.

When I did it, I finished late by night and switched it off normally, but the next day I couldn't get it to start again.
        I have got a boot loops instead, with a black screen and white Intel logo on the middle. I tried to find a solution in the forum and made some search in internet without success. I tried to push ESC, DEL, or F7 on startup, as find somewhere users told me to get to the start menu to be able to restore the PC. But it didn't work for me, I still have a boot loops what ever button pushed and couldn't get to any menu or bios.

I will be great full if you have any solution

Comment

Working...
        X