X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AP6210 Wifi Issue - S400 Device

Hi All,

I've been trying to get my wifi working for a long time now.. Tried countless roms and wifi tricks.. I re-soldered my wifi wire to the external antenna but none of them worked..

I tried posting my requests in various threads and thanks to those to replied on the same. Unfortunately, the end result is the wifi is still not working.

Request your help in fixing my wifi or guide me on if I can connect external mini usb Realtek 8188CU adapter along with related drivers to get myself back online.

Plz find the attached Dmesg output with results on the link below. Any help is really appreciated and thank you in advance..

dmesg.txt

Originally posted by humpty_dumpty_empty View Post
    Hi All,

I've been trying to get my wifi working for a long time now.. Tried countless roms and wifi tricks.. I re-soldered my wifi wire to the external antenna but none of them worked..

I tried posting my requests in various threads and thanks to those to replied on the same. Unfortunately, the end result is the wifi is still not working.

Request your help in fixing my wifi or guide me on if I can connect external mini usb Realtek 8188CU adapter along with related drivers to get myself back online.

Plz find the attached Dmesg output with results on the link below. Any help is really appreciated and thank you in advance..

[ATTACH]3071[/ATTACH]
    must in stock rom dmesg

Comment

Originally posted by vmkogeretla View Post
      must in stock rom dmesg

Many many thanks for your reply here.. Really appreciate for the time spared.

I will try and find the stock rom and get back to you.. Unfortunately, I tried reaching the manufacturers also but they too are unable to share the exact stock rom which had wifi working. But will try few of their stocks roms they have sent to me and will post their dmseg and logcat output. Thank you.

Comment

The same

Hello Guys,

I have an S400 (green sticker) with AP6XXX wifi chip. The stock rom it came with the wifi was useless, then I have installed the Neomode 1.0 (Thanks a lot for you hard work Neo ! .

The wifi is working but the speed is not the optimun and it varies.

What are your experiences with other roms ?

Best

Zpot

Comment

Hurray Wifi Started Working

Hi All,

Quick update - I installed factory ROM again (after series of other stock roms too) and finally managed to get the wifi working on one of the factory ROMs. I will share the dmesg.txt soon for the experts to anaylze the problem so that if possible you can help me incorporating it with your other good ROMs as well. Thanks.

Comment

Fluctuating WIFI

Originally posted by Zpotlight View Post
            Hello Guys,

I have an S400 (green sticker) with AP6XXX wifi chip. The stock rom it came with the wifi was useless, then I have installed the Neomode 1.0 (Thanks a lot for you hard work Neo ! .

The wifi is working but the speed is not the optimun and it varies.

What are your experiences with other roms ?

Best

Zpot
            Yes, agreed.. though my wifi works now but then it is not a stable one.. lets see how it goes..will share my working dmseg with power houses here as I'm not capable of digging into it.

Comment

Working...
            X