Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheapest unit that will get the Android TV OS working on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest unit that will get the Android TV OS working on it?

I am on a very strict budget and would like to get an AMLogic based TV box at the lowest cost possible that will run the Android TV Operating System.

I want to view Netflix and YouTube in 1080p, as I don't have a 4K TV yet, and no need to waste money in future proofing at this time.

I also want to be able to view movie files from my NAS/PC via shared drives/SMB/etc.

I currently have a WD TV Live Streaming Media Player that does most of these things, but I wanted to get a new cheap unit to replace it, and if it works well, then get another to add to bedroom setup as well.

If there are other CPU based players cheaper than the AMLogic based TV box that will run the Android TV Operating System, which ones are they?

check these
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ith-level-1drm
    also look aound here for android tv rom some made
    gl

Comment

Originally posted by NewbBoxie View Post
      I am on a very strict budget and would like to get an AMLogic based TV box at the lowest cost possible that will run the Android TV Operating System.

I want to view Netflix and YouTube in 1080p, as I don't have a 4K TV yet, and no need to waste money in future proofing at this time.

I also want to be able to view movie files from my NAS/PC via shared drives/SMB/etc.

I currently have a WD TV Live Streaming Media Player that does most of these things, but I wanted to get a new cheap unit to replace it, and if it works well, then get another to add to bedroom setup as well.

If there are other CPU based players cheaper than the AMLogic based TV box that will run the Android TV Operating System, which ones are they?
      Hi ,

for this u best buy a "FireTV" Stick i think , as User "kodilicious" already informed the Box need

DRM1 , to work for your needs .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
      X