Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95Z 3Gb+32Gb bricked

Hello everyone,

first of all my apologies if I ask this really newbie request for help but I really searched into the forum without finding useful information because there were too much and I didn't know what was the right thing for me.

Actually I bought a T95Z 3+32 in November, worked properly till yesterday than today I had the device with blue light and blank screen.

I tried to restart, power off, disconnect from everything and reconnect after a couple of hours but the situation didn't change

I read a little bit on some forums and on a youtube video, download what I think it was the latest vendor firmware but when I tried to connect the device to the PC through the USB port to use USB Burning Tool 2.0.5.15, it doesn't detect the device (i followed the video guide).

At this point I'm really stuck, can anyone pleas give me an hint?

thank you very much in advance

best regards

DR

Hi ,

what Windows do u use ??? , for flashing , best is Win7 .

Try a newer Version of Burningtool .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi, I use Windows 10, I tried the procedure also with version 2.0.8 without any success

thanks

Daniele

Comment

toothpick metod can be tricky ... how did you done it? can you write about it?...

Comment

Apologies for the late reply but I got the flu.

Actually I followed this video:

update firmware android tv box T95Z PLUSTopleo provides turnkey solution for your All customization electronicSpecialized on TV BOX OEM/ODM SolutionTopleo ma...

I also got the latest formware and USB Burning tool from the vendor but still not working.

Actually if I unpplug and replug power from the box several times, after some trial (10-11) it starts properly, but it's a pain

thanks

Daniele

Comment

Working...
          X