X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with MK809IV RK3229

hello
    excuse me for the language that is not my native language
    I bought at AliExpress A STICK MK809IV RK3229 1080 P OTG Mini PC Android TV Dongle Android 2G RAM 8G ROM + 5.1 HD Network Player TV stick
    my problem is next I have Bricke FW my stick but I try in vain to connect this USB stick on my laptop by Asus OTG connection but not recognition W10
    reset test by the appropriate hole and connect the power supply after -> not
    use FactoryTools software and tools RKBatch unsuccessfully -> no recognition
    how to install a downloaded FW to make and install the baton
    thank you by making explanations avance..comment tutorials
    by

Hello again
    in fact I can not establish the connection between my Asus notebook on 1 USB port to the OTG input of the baton even in reset by trombone and then connection of the power of the baton
    but nothing happens: w10 does not detect this link why?
    here is a sample photo with the RKBatchTools software
    by
    and thank you for having answered me I have the 3 pages but for the moment status quo

Comment

Originally posted by cp290547 View Post
      Hello again
      in fact I can not establish the connection between my Asus notebook on 1 USB port to the OTG input of the baton even in reset by trombone and then connection of the power of the baton
      but nothing happens: w10 does not detect this link why?
      here is a sample photo with the RKBatchTools software
      by
      and thank you for having answered me I have the 3 pages but for the moment status quo
      Hi ,

if possible use a Win7 Maschine , better for flashing .

Otherwise this :

Variant 1. Download & run ' Rockchip Win10 Driver.reg' file from here , her e or here . Variant 2. D ownload Rockchip driver USB fi...

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
      X