• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updating super user binary and now stuck

Dears

Only 2 hour after receiving my new Tv box

Alfawise H96 Pro Plus 64GB from gearbest

I fo stupid thing by download super user app from play store and after run asking to update the binary after reboot

The device stuck on MBOX Logo

Please guide me to the right post to reflash the same image again

As i remember my device came with android version 7.1.2 and kodi is 17 already and no more update required from play store

Plz your help will be appreciated

It can be hard to find which image You need. I think all 3/64 are S32-V5 or V6, so here are roms for V5: https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!prxFnCRA
    Think they will work with V6 too. As for now there are no images for V6. I have TWRP backup of my firmware (3/32 V6), but that's all there is.

To be sure if Your is S32-Vx, You should open the Box and check PCB name (if it's blue than it's S32).
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Thanks i opened the board and this is the information

Plz i i need same the original frimware

Or at least the best rom and everything working on it fine like netflix and google play dts ..ets and android 7.1.2
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Small pictures
        You have S32-V6. Supercelerons roms should work (the y are on my 3/32 S32-V6). They are better than original firmware.

As for Netflix, it won;t work on H06, as it doesn't support Wideline L1. That means that Netflix ATV won't launch adn mobile app will only work with SD resolution.
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Plz help to find the correct file and how to flash it i know im noob -_-

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
            Small pictures
            You have S32-V6. Supercelerons roms should work (the y are on my 3/32 S32-V6). They are better than original firmware.

As for Netflix, it won;t work on H06, as it doesn't support Wideline L1. That means that Netflix ATV won't launch adn mobile app will only work with SD resolution.
            Sorry i replied after your reply ...just give me the link as im very noob what do u mean by supercelerons ?! Team or Rom or what ?

For netflix i mean with subscription i dont mean I need to open Netflix for free ... before this acciddent i open Netflix and login to my account and everything fine

Plz only give me the correct link to download and small steps to flash it on the device

I have sd card and flash memory and laptop with win 10

Comment

"Superceleron" is nick of an user who made this Roms. They don't have names obly SCVx, so I think that SC i superceleron :P

Here is Normal rom (same Android as original or like on phones): http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-wifi-chipset
              Here is Android TV: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...roidtv-version

I prefer Normal one, as there is better support for it in Play Store.

Comment

Thanx ..is there way to flash this without usb cable ? I mean put the img fike on sd and flash it from recovery ?

Comment

You can do it with SDcard. It will be flashed automatically after booting with pushing reset button with pin.

Here is how: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...o-any-s912-rom

Comment

Thanks flash done ...download and flash

DOWNLOAD HERE BLUE PCB SCV4 IMG 7.1.2

Do i need to download and flash DOWNLOAD HERE SCV7A OTA 7.1.2 ?? And do it from OTA Option ?

Comment

I think You should as there are some features missing form V4 and ofc app updates.

As for the way to update it can be done using OTA app or manually from TWRP (it's flashed with SCV4).

If You need Root than flash MAGISK using TWRP. Using OTA app may work too, as it works that way that it reboots to TWRP and flashes chosen .zip file.

Comment

Thank you Man But im sorry i didn't like this Rom as the original one that came when i buy this tv box i mean this one

can you give link to the same rom in the video ?

Comment

Originally posted by memo View Post
                          Thank you Man But im sorry i didn't like this Rom as the original one that came when i buy this tv box i mean this one

can you give link to the same rom in the video ?
                          Any help plz

Comment

Are You sure You don;t like the Rom, not the launcher?
                            As fot original roms, than here are images for S32-V5: https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!prxFnCRA
                            It should be compatible with S32-V6. For that one nobody has image of the firmware. I asked Gearbest for one and didn;t get it, so I made myself TWRP backup: https://mega.nz/#!wrhyhSgR!LDLZSp2eM...zWTC7Y5yg7sPSA

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                              Are You sure You don;t like the Rom, not the launcher?
                              As fot original roms, than here are images for S32-V5: https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!prxFnCRA
                              It should be compatible with S32-V6. For that one nobody has image of the firmware. I asked Gearbest for one and didn;t get it, so I made myself TWRP backup: https://mega.nz/#!wrhyhSgR!LDLZSp2eM...zWTC7Y5yg7sPSA
                              Hi thanx

I don't like it for reasons

1- sure launcher

2-app button & setting button on remote control not working
                              3- usb mouse with Youtube app not working !
                              4- no option to change the video quality on YouTube app
                              5-no edroid settings as original
                              6-no kodi installed i saw another app

This samples

I will try your backup also i found this post contain a different ROM from gearbest can you check it maybe this what u asked them and if tested before what is the difference between your backup and this ? Also how to recover your backup fro twrp ?

912_q9377-H96_KDMC17.3_50ME_600M_mac-20170918)

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X