best android mini pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best android mini pc

whats the best android tv box (in your opinion)?

whats the best android tv stick?
    "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."
    - Bill gates

maybe the neo x7?
    "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."
    - Bill gates

Comment

From my point of view, X7 (which I own) is still not the best android mini "pc". X5 or others 2 cores CPU box are better because hardware is fully supported and firmwares and now very stable and features complete. BUT the overall interest around X7 (by community, skilled rom cookers, ...) will probably make it the best choice in a near future !

Comment

List of MPC - Free to edit Z,Model,Price with shipping incl. in $/ with link to seller,Android Version Stock,CPU/SoC,CPU based on ARM Technology,Number of Cores,Clockspeed of CPU in MHz,GPU,RAM in MB,Nand Flash in GB,HDMI Port,Already 4.0/ Upgrade to 4.0 Available?,Already 4.1/ Upgrade to 4.1 ...

It probably depents on your needs... and budget..
        Perhaps you give more info...

Personal view:

If you seek a cheap rk3188 device.. mk888/cs918/k-r42/cx919
        If you seek 5 ghz wifi the X7/t428
        If you seek high end gaming tegra4
        If you seek xbmc.. see xbmc supported devices ( 3066/3188 devices support is still alpha)
        If you seek linux support see rikomagic

It also depents on the firmware pre-installed..
        Some resellers sell there device with the latest fireware (giving you a more userfriendly device)
        Whill others sell the device directly from maker (most of the times full of bugs)

My advice check what you need (links up)
        Then write down does how met your needs... google feedback on those devices

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xUU9Bcnc#gid=0

It probably depents on your needs... and budget..
          Perhaps you give more info...

Personal view:

If you seek a cheap rk3188 device.. mk888/cs918/k-r42/cx919
          If you seek 5 ghz wifi the X7/t428
          If you seek high end gaming tegra4
          If you seek xbmc.. see xbmc supported devices ( 3066/3188 devices support is still alpha)
          If you seek linux support see rikomagic

It also depents on the firmware pre-installed..
          Some resellers sell there device with the latest fireware (giving you a more userfriendly device)
          Whill others sell the device directly from maker (most of the times full of bugs)

My advice check what you need (links up)
          Then write down does how met your needs... google feedback on those devices
          I'm really looking for two things:

*watching movies online and offline (good wifi and good video playback)
          *Gaming (good and fast Cpu and gpu for games and good bluetooth for connecting my moga pro)

oh! and webcam compability, I have a c270
          - Bill gates

Comment

I just bought the CX-919 ( my first android pc ) . It handles well.

Right after I bought it a newer and more improved one came out .

Looks like android PC's are getting more advanced by the day!
            "Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Torvalds, Linus

Comment

Any of the RK3188 devices running on SDK2 yet? I currently have an x7 and want to buy another device. But I am not entirely happy with Minix, so I am considering my options. Of course, none of the ads that I see mention the SDK version -- so how can I tell?

Most of the RK3188 devices meet my minimum needs -- for example, I am happy with 2.4ghz wifi and don't need BT. 8gb NAND is okay, 16gb is too much (I have my x7 all loaded and still have more than 11gb of empty space in the NAND.

Any suggestions? I would like to have vendor support for SDK2 though, and so far all I have is doubts.

Comment

Thanks Mitchell for your detailed collection of information links.
                Now I something to study.

JDfense

Comment

When I was checking out system the X5 and then X7 where at the top of my list. The stick devices were eliminated because there seems to be many issues with overheating. The x7 stays nice and cool.

Comment

Originally posted by pawnslinger View Post
                    Any of the RK3188 devices running on SDK2 yet? I currently have an x7 and want to buy another device. But I am not entirely happy with Minix, so I am considering my options. Of course, none of the ads that I see mention the SDK version -- so how can I tell?

Most of the RK3188 devices meet my minimum needs -- for example, I am happy with 2.4ghz wifi and don't need BT. 8gb NAND is okay, 16gb is too much (I have my x7 all loaded and still have more than 11gb of empty space in the NAND.

Any suggestions? I would like to have vendor support for SDK2 though, and so far all I have is doubts.

Really? a sticky in the forum you are posting in has the information you seek my friend http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...K2-Strauzo-ROM

Comment

Working...
                    X