Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usb burning tool tanix tx3 mini erro (pls help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usb burning tool tanix tx3 mini erro (pls help)

Hello i search but nothing help i have win 10 64 bits last firmware, my tx3 mini starting crash in logo now dont work i connect to pc and the program recognize, but in 2% im getting error i dont know why pls help me only use the box once

error: [0x10103003]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Download buffer/USB transfer error

Originally posted by hardass View Post
    Hello i search but nothing help i have win 10 64 bits last firmware, my tx3 mini starting crash in logo now dont work i connect to pc and the program recognize, but in 2% im getting error i dont know why pls help me only use the box once

error: [0x10103003]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Download buffer/USB transfer error
    Hi ,

if possible use Win7 for flashing , did you use the correct Cable and USB port ??? ,

try a newer Tool version .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

this is what i did...tried 4 images, nothing went past 2 percent....i went to the usb burning tool folder. find the zipped file named license, unzip it...it cant see the files, when its zipped... worked for every image, after that.

Comment

I have the same problem on tx9pro at 2% stopped.

Comment

Tanix tx3 mini erro, I bought this USB burning tool online. It is the smallest 3rd generation tanix tx3 mini erro with a capacity of 64GB and it's compatible with windows xp/7/8/10. smash karts mapquest driving directions

Comment

I am experiencing the same issue on tx9pro at the 2% halted mark. word finder

Comment

All tests fail, you should buy new tx3 mini slope ball

Comment

Working...
              X