HELP ME! I want an original ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP ME! I want an original ROM

I want a original ROM ,who can give me an original ROM ,not ATV version (like the picture). Thanks
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

You have 2 ways - better is to flash official firmware for S32-V5, they are compatible with S32-V6. Or You can try with TWRP backup from my S32-V6.

Official can be found here: https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!prxFnCRA

What I wrote in the other thread were my backup of official firmware from my S32-V6 3/32 and it looks exactly like on that screenshot.
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
      You have 2 ways - better is to flash official firmware for S32-V5, they are compatible with S32-V6. Or You can try with TWRP backup from my S32-V6.

Official can be found here: https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!prxFnCRA

What I wrote in the other thread were my backup of official firmware from my S32-V6 3/32 and it looks exactly like on that screenshot.
      OK I flashthe link rom successfull。thanks。By the way,if my PCB is Green,
      Which should I flash?

Comment

Green? On the picture is blue one?

And if it is green than it depends of the H96 Pro+ variant. There are only 2 Blue PCBs - V5 and V6, so it's easier, but with green You can got older S32 - V2.2 or V3, and even different - with TVBOX-V3.0 or T92 in their names...
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Ok
          thank u very much. Now I have a question, Does H96 Max have a ATV version?

Comment

Unfortunately no. There are only "Normal" Android builds - 6.0 (http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...32gb-scv1-beta) and 7.1.2 (http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...32gb-scv1-beta).
            Both for 4/32 variant of H96 Max.

Comment

Thanks you,I know I asked a lot of questions today, but I also help my friends. My friend has a INT BOX I7. Is there a ATV version of this machine?

Comment

Originally posted by 5kong'svlog View Post
                Thanks you,I know I asked a lot of questions today, but I also help my friends. My friend has a INT BOX I7. Is there a ATV version of this machine?

Comment

Nope as well. I don't see any firmware, official or not, Normal or ATV, for this INT.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post

Sorry for the late poke in this thread, but the above given link here is NOT working , so can you provide a fresh link to the Official / Original ROM for the H96 Pro + ( Blue board ) with S32-V5(LPDDR3), so that I can flash the original ROM back into it with which it came installed from the factory. To better explain my situation, this H96 pro+ box I bought has been most unstable & an real PIA to work/use with ( since 5-6 days I bought it ), crashing randomly now & then ( also movies/videos/online videos like in YouTube sometimes throws up garbled up / corrupted & mosaic patterns on those videos,making them unwatchable) . I have already flashed the box with superceleron SCv4a & V7.1 ROM successfully but the random crashes have not stopped yet,nor the random video corruption. I have No idea how further to troubleshoot these vexing problems with this jinxed box of mine. I have scanned FT for similar problems & troubleshooting, but all the solutions have left me more perplexed than before,while some say it requires a higher amp power adaptor ,whereas others opines it's a heating problem & calls for a better & effecient heat sink to be used to solve the problem. I am thus totally perplexed with what should I do next & neither do I have much time tinkering with all the probable solutions. Hence I have thought to let the box go for the better & send it back to the seller by flashing the original ROM back. What do you guys think about it..& if possible ,please provide a Fresh new link to the Original H96 pro+ ( Blue S32-V5 LPDDR3 board). Your replies would be all of immense help !!!
                    * //btw, Is the flashing method of the Original ROM exactly same as with the superceleron roms (with burning IMG to SD card & therefore reset to power)?

Comment

No problem with the link for me. It opens folder with firmwares for V5 and V6.

You flash it same way - with SD or USB. Your choice.

SONY Xperia Z Ultra ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Comment

Working...
                      X