Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freesat GTMedia GTC (S905D) 2GB/16GB Android DVB-S2 Box

hello, I have this nice new Freesat/GTmedia GTC Box

It runs with root on android and have a dvb-s2 receiver integrated.

kodi is installed, all runs very smooth. but It have the problem, that NO app can run in background.
    If I start DVB-S2 Viewer to view via satellite (Astra 19.2°E), all other apps get closed. I wish to run a DLNA Server in backround, if I wish to stream media my laptop or smartphone.
    only to have this feature (two functions in one box without switching) I bought it. because I have a seperate beelink GT1 ultimate and one dvb-s2 receiver.....

anybody knows how to edit firmware, so atleast one app can run in background?
    the firmware updating only via OTA!

I really wish I can help you but I don't know about that, I have the GTC and what I really want is to install another DVB S2 app like the one in the KI, KII and KIII..............

Comment

There is also usb burning tool in the freesat home page with firmware 2,32, I used it once to recovery my GTC............................................

Comment

I really wish I can make my own Software, I know I can make this GTC work like a champ if I knew how to built software, eliminating the DVB C just for Kodi and DVB S2 tuner........................

Comment

Working...
        X