MXQ Pro Clone Bricked :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ Pro Clone Bricked :/

I completely bricked my box by putting the wrong image on it. I had no way to get into recovery, and no communications through USB for USB burning tool.
    I started shorting pins on the board and NAND but no succes :/ need help :/ only working is red light :/ any one have this PCB ?!
    I do not recognize this amlogic on the box is written MXQ Pro 4k 2GB/16GB s905x
    plz help :/

Понадобилось довольно приличное время, чтобы китайцы наконец-то начали делать более-менее достойные тв приставки, которые не вызывают трудностей и неудобств при

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 7 photos.

do you have the image that you want to burn....next time do this...reboot windows, using f8 key, and at the bottom, stop the driving signing....reboot into windows....hook up device with usb cable, and power on. go to the usb folder, install the world cup device, then on either dpinstall 32 are the 64, depending own what version of windows you have...now after drivers installed, go to license folder and unzip...the drivers have to have these and there not seen when zipped.....after a week trying to write an image, i found this..and it works ever time, now....on any image.

Comment

Working...
    X