Alphawise H96 pro+ blue PCB 3/32GB S32-V6 LPDDR3 2017-09-05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alphawise H96 pro+ blue PCB 3/32GB S32-V6 LPDDR3 2017-09-05

Hello, my English is not very good but i have this Box with Android 7.1 and need to know what Image of Custom Rom i have to use. Please if it is possibel where can i find a Video or FAQ how to flash it use USB flashing Tool.
    Thanks alot and if i get running your Firmware on this Box. you get a Coffee.

greetings Couki
    Last edited by couki; 03-29-2018, 15:44.

OK Guys, thank you for many replys here and for your great Help. I have choose one Image here and it works. I hope you never need Help.....

Comment

You know, 3 hours is sooooo much time... We have our lives outside this forum - work, families. n some countries Easter is starting, so their may be some preparations...

And You could look around. S32-VX are best H96 Pro+ variants for custom roms. It was said many tines, I even have same box You have in my signature telling that I use Normal superceleron's rom, so it easy to get thathave to be working...
      ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Yes shure you right, but yout sit in front of thde USb uploader and not try to upload something 16 Views and nothing happend. And im a Noob 100%

Comment

Originally posted by couki View Post
          OK Guys, thank you for many replys here and for your great Help. I have choose one Image here and it works. I hope you never need Help.....
          instead whining You could use the search feature and get the source of SuperCeleron.

Comment

Working...
          X