Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with Docooler 4k h96 pro plus, blue board, 2gb/16gb, it says the brand is docooler, choosing the right rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Docooler 4k h96 pro plus, blue board, 2gb/16gb, it says the brand is docooler, choosing the right rom

Hello ppl,

I have been going through this great forum, and thank you all for sharing your knowledge, but I still can't be certain of what ROM do I need for my box, and that's why am asking for help here. This is the link to the device I bought https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Andr...311.0.0.9c5SMR
    Please scroll down the page, there is a picture of the board and lots of info. Mine is a 2gb ram 16gb variant, it was the cheapest s912 I could find, donno if I made a mistake with that.

If the link doesn't work for some reason, its a Docooler brand, blue board, 2gb variant with 16gb internal storage (didn't find one post with 2gb h96 pro + board here). It has big 4k written in the middle and in the top left it says h96 pro +

So I am looking for advice on the best rom there is for my box, and if someone could find time to give me the link to the right post of how to backup current rom / install new rom for my particular device. I am hoping for the rom to be bug-free and that I can use my phone as a remote which I can't find a way to do right now, and there are lots of bugs on stock rom that I have. For instance kodi playback keeps crashing on half an hour basis, I can only install microsoft louncher, and lots more.

If more info is needed I'm here to answer,
    Thank you guys

Guys, I relay need help here, anyone?
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
    X