Unbricking Skystream x4 M9&M8 v1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbricking Skystream x4 M9&M8 v1.0

I had this TV Box a couple of years now and the warrantee is up on this and just the other day became unresponsive. The blue light comes on and does not flicker, but there is no signal coming to the HDMI screen. I tried the reset button options but to no avail. I then tried booting from the SD CARD using a probox img but still nothing. I'm left to try the short pin method but not sure what pins will work or where they are exactly.

What ROM can be used for this box and what other options do I have?

SkyStream X4 Android TV Box Quick Start Guide – Click to enlarge

No one?

Comment

HI could anyone please advise, I bought a Tv Box a few weeks back, I wanted to load DSTV now onit but it did not want to, so I got the advice to load a SU binary onto it, it when all black and from there it just stayed on the Logo, so then I tried to fix it with new firmware (Not the correct firmware) from there it does not even go into the Reset menu, from the start it did not want to connect to the USB burning tool and it does not want to do a new firmware flash, what can I do please help!
      it is a A96X 4K android 7.1 box
      2GB Ram and 16GB ROM,
      CPU Amlogic S905X Quad-core64BItARM Cortex-A53@2GHz
      GPU: Penta-core Mali-450MP GPU
      Wifi: Support802.11b/g/n
      Bluetooth BT4.0

Comment

Originally posted by Lalalies View Post
        HI could anyone please advise, I bought a Tv Box a few weeks back, I wanted to load DSTV now onit but it did not want to, so I got the advice to load a SU binary onto it, it when all black and from there it just stayed on the Logo, so then I tried to fix it with new firmware (Not the correct firmware) from there it does not even go into the Reset menu, from the start it did not want to connect to the USB burning tool and it does not want to do a new firmware flash, what can I do please help!
        it is a A96X 4K android 7.1 box
        2GB Ram and 16GB ROM,
        CPU Amlogic S905X Quad-core64BItARM Cortex-A53@2GHz
        GPU: Penta-core Mali-450MP GPU
        Wifi: Support802.11b/g/n
        Bluetooth BT4.0
        JustMe Nah man....not sure maybe can help

Comment

Working...
        X