Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] S805 Tv Box Stuck on bootloop

Hi there,

I have an Android tv box like mxq, called Gobox X1.
    It's stock firmware is android lollipop.
    I was using the box normally and suddenly it started to apperar the message "Android is starting - Optimizing app xx of xx", and when it reaches the last app ir restarts and do the same thing again in an endless loop...

I've tried to wipe from recovery and did not make any effect.
    I've flashed the stock img fimrware with Usb Burning tools and the loop continues there.
    I've tried to flash an update zip from recovery and the loop continues too...
    I've tried to modify the build.prop dalvik lines and had no success with this problem, the loop continued...

The only thing that worked was to flash a stock firmware from other compatible box that has android kik kat. Then the box started normally.
    But using firmware from other box i cannot use the remote control and mainly i cannot use the iptv app designed for this specific box.

Anyone knows a workaround to this?
    Last edited by mvalim; 04-20-2018, 21:35.

Hello,

I think there is no work around for that.
    Only way is to use an other Firmware.
    For remote control this can be patched.

​​​​​​Neomode

Comment

Sad news -_-

You know what can cause this optimizing app to happen out of nowhere?

Comment

Just for the record... I got the problem solved.
        I've found a video where a guy said he had an android tv stick and it was stuck on boot loop optimizing apps....
        It was not the same processor neither the same android version but he said he got it workin again by changing the AC power adapter.

I had tried so many things before so I decided to try this.
        Got an AC power adapter from the same model of my android box and.... it worked!
        It passed the "optimizing app" and started normally...

I don't know if this will work for similar issues but here it is how I got this problem solved.

Comment

Working...
        X