Help wanted! My Vorke Z6 Plus is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help wanted! My Vorke Z6 Plus is dead

I have tried to install wrong firmware in my box and now it is black, the on/off button is working nothing else!?
    Is there any way ta save the box or is it total waste?
    Thanks in perhaps!

Best regards/
    Niklas

Originally posted by zpidernikke View Post
    I have tried to install wrong firmware in my box and now it is black, the on/off button is working nothing else!?
    Is there any way ta save the box or is it total waste?
    Thanks in perhaps!

Best regards/
    Niklas
    Hi ,

is the Box still recognized by Pc , maybe u can "shortPins" to restore , but u need the StockRom .

What Rom did you try to flash ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hello!

I will buy a cable today so I can connect the box with PC, have taken home some software tools to try with 2 img files with Vorke z6 plus.
      I did try a rom that where for vorke z6 (not plus) and after reboot it did seems like it would work but no, now it is only black screen and only hope I have it is that the on/off button is working, so it is not total dead. hmm - brand new box..... ohhh

Regards/ Nikke

Comment

Originally posted by zpidernikke View Post
        Hello!

I will buy a cable today so I can connect the box with PC, have taken home some software tools to try with 2 img files with Vorke z6 plus.
        I did try a rom that where for vorke z6 (not plus) and after reboot it did seems like it would work but no, now it is only black screen and only hope I have it is that the on/off button is working, so it is not total dead. hmm - brand new box..... ohhh

Regards/ Nikke
        Hi ,

no Panic , if u flashed a Z6 Rom , it must be restorable , like the Dev. that makes the CustomRoms for your

Box & Z6 is there only differnce in the "kernel.img" files , i think , in your Example it is no Problem to restore .

Why you have to buy the cable , normal , nearly every Box has a Cable like that , if they where sold .

Please for more Info over the behavior and handling with unbrick read all the Z6Pro Threads that you can

find .

So , please look first for the Right StockRom to flash & then go on with unbrick method .

good luck , report

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
        X