Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 Pro TV Stick S912 2GB/16GB, running on 32 bit mode only

Hi All,

Can someone help me out, why is my tv stick running only on 32-bit mode. Also, I see the armeabi-v7a supported only and there is no armeabi-v8a. Does running only on 32-bit mode affects performance and how do I make it also support 64-bit.
    I am also facing shuttering and laggyness while playing videos via mircast and when playing movies on chrome browser on any site.

Regards,
    Vinay

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

OS seems to be 32-bit. Or at least I believe so, coz there have to be a reason for superceleron to update his rom to 64-bit one?
    At least Normal rom (with V4 update) for H96 Pro+, but all H96 Pro (TV Boxes, dongles) OS have same base (and almost same components).

And it shouldn't affect performance as SoC will work the same and there is less then 4 GB od RAM, so it all will be used.
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Please can you provide a latest ROM (for tv stick) link with 64-bit working, so that I can flash it.

Comment

Unfortunately official roms for sure will be x32 and SC's roms are for 2/8 Dongles, so it may (there are problems) not work with 2/16. And their changelog doesn't even say that it was updated to x64 base, so I think they are x32 as well.

However I don;t think it will give any boost to Your device.
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am new to freaktab and I do not know a lot like you guys. I bought an h96 pro stick (s912, 2g/16gb). It was faulty when I received it and I have attached a picture to explain the problem better. The seller asked me to use the usb burning tool and mount the image etc... I have done everything as told, but nothing happened. Like my tv box was not being detected. Can you guys please help me out? Thanks
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

ashfaq1992
            Firstly, it would be more wise to create new thread with Your problem, as it's not about number ofbits of the firmware.

Secondly, what "nothing happened" means? Was it seen by Device Manager? Did You connect it turned off or on? Did You try to push the reset button? Are the World Cup driver installed on Your PC?

Comment

Hello, can you tell me how to create a new thread? I know it sounds so dumb but i could not find the option to create a new one. Yes i did try to reset but it did not help. I did try to install the world cup driver but it said that there was an error. So i tried a different driver but when I tried to use the usb burning tool, it did not work. Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Go back to the Alfawise subforum: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-.../s912/alfawise
                Than there is "New topic" button.

It would be nice if You could regenerate the error and print screen or write it's number (if it's Windows error their like 0x80072ee7 or similar).
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thanks! I created a new thread and regenerated the error. Thanks

Comment

Ok ch3mn3y..thanks..but any resolution for the shuttering/pixelation m facing while watching videos/photos via miracast or while playing videos on chrome browser. Yesterday I was facing regular disconnection while watching even photos using miracast.

Comment

Originally posted by Vnay22 View Post
                      Ok ch3mn3y..thanks..but any resolution for the shuttering/pixelation m facing while watching videos/photos via miracast or while playing videos on chrome browser. Yesterday I was facing regular disconnection while watching even photos using miracast.

Device only supports AMLCodec video acceleration that only work in FTMC/SPMC that is now discontinued.
                      Chrome browser plays with software decoding.
                      Other Android devices use MediaCodec video acceleration that work across all Android apps.
                      For MiraCast try to use HappyCast, but because of the bad MediaCodec support in the device's firmware I don't think it will help much.

Comment

Working...
                      X