Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Box blocked on the "recovery mode" help please

Hello I ask your help please.
    I have a H96 pro plus 3 / 32GB. She is blocked on the "recovery mode". The remote control is not recognized nor the mini keyboard. I can not move on the menu. I pressed the reset button several times but still the same problem. I just want to restart my box.
    Please help.

If You disconnect power cord and connect it again, does it boot to recovery? Without pushing the reset button? It may mean that reset button is broken, or that eMMC memory got broken and boots only available partition.
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Hello,

The Best you can do is to reflash the Firmware on your Box to bring it back to Live.
      For this, you need your Computer an USB A to A Cable and the USB Burning Tools.

1: USB Burning Tool

2: Firmware for your Device
      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Neomode

Comment

yes when i disconnect power cord and connect it again, it boot to recovery.

I tried to connect the box to the computer by USB / USB + USB burning tool but it does not detect it

note that the problem occurred when I connected the box with an AV cable

Comment

Than You should try with shorting the pins. If even that won't let You to connect to PC and flash the firmware it may be unbrickable. Maybe AC has to high voltage output?
          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

can i flash it by sd card?

Comment

You may try. As it's stuck in recovery mode, than it should start flashing. However i may not work if it's something hardware related...

Comment

It is blocked intro uboot environment , uboot run update automaticly ,here's why usb burning not detect it

Отправлено с моего GT-I9300 через Tapatalk

Comment

Today, the box does not even start on recovery mode. No lights. I think I found the origin of the breakdown. Apparently I mistakenly plugged it with a 9V power. I am very very sad. I only used it for 02 months

Comment

Working...
                  X