H96 Pro non-plus, non-dongle version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 Pro non-plus, non-dongle version

I'm considering buying an H96 Pro box, but I can't find any information about possible roms, launchers or other mods for it here on FreakTab. Part of the problem is that this forums search function ignores words smaller than 4 letters, and the name of this box only consists of three letter words.

I see lots of things for the H96 Pro Plus, and a few for the H96 Pro Dongle, but not this box. I'm interested in it because of the good price I found it for, and because it has four USB ports. Here's a picture of the box I'm talking about for reference. Does it have another name or nickname that I don't know about or some other way to search for it here on the forum, or is there just no support for it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	sku_445778_1.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	727943
    Attached Files

Mods are often universal, launcher even more. However it wasn't as successful as Plus version, so there was/is no modding scene for this Box and no custom roms.
    For that You have to buy H96 Pro+. It's better choice, I think. For almost same price You get 3/32 (with Pro it's only 2/16).
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

No custom roms... that sounds like a deal breaker. I found this box for under $35, so that makes the H96 Pro+ much more expensive in this case.

Any idea if it would be possible to use a rom from the H96 Pro Dongle? Probably not though because the dongle is only 8GB and doesn't have ethernet?

Comment

Don't know, but don't think so. To much differences for it to be safe and fully working (if it happen to boot at all and not brick the device).
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Working...
        X