Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My device i got 3 days ago

hello all, i m new to this forum
    i got this device and dont see anyone with it or i can get the official firmware to it also (yeah didnt do a backup before flashing superceleron firmware)

i will send some picture so you all can check it out it

thank you
    PS can you guy provide some app to decompress and open those img?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Originally posted by Rictec View Post
    hello all, i m new to this forum
    i got this device and dont see anyone with it or i can get the official firmware to it also (yeah didnt do a backup before flashing superceleron firmware)

i will send some picture so you all can check it out it

thank you
    PS can you guy provide some app to decompress and open those img?
    Hi ,

what is the Name of the Box / H96Pro+ ???

first , the ".img" File must not be decompressed , this is the Rom Image "img" ,

must be loaded to BurningTool , looks like you are new to this , so first read a

little bit more here about flashing and restoring a AML Box .

greetings / gefattern
    Last edited by gefattern; 05-30-2018, 08:50. Reason: corrections

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

what is the Name of the Box / H96Pro+ ???

first , the ".img" File must not be decompressed , this is the Rom Image "img" ,

must be loaded to BurningTool , looks like you are new to this , so first read a

little bit more here about flashing and restoring a AML Box .

greetings / gefattern
      thank you for your reply

this is a H96Pro+ (3G/32G/9377) not a max i did check its version before installing the rom but forgot to do a nandroid backup (first time for everything) so i cant find the "original" rom anywhere ..the box refuses to flash with the usb cable also so i had to use the sdcard method

sorry i didn't explain about the img file i want to check what is inside that IMG i have some experience with android builds but with allwinner, mtk and other ..but this SOC is new to me

thank you
      Last edited by gefattern; 05-30-2018, 08:50. Reason: corrections

Comment

thank you for your reply

this is a H96Pro+ (3G/32G/9377) not a max i did check its version before installing the rom but forgot to do a nandroid backup (first time for everything) so i cant find the "original" rom anywhere ..the box refuses to flash with the usb cable also so i had to use the sdcard method

sorry i didn't explain about the img file i want to check what is inside that IMG i have some experience with android builds but with allwinner, mtk and other ..but this SOC is new to me

thank you
        Hi ,

small Hint move your Problem to the H96Pro+ Thread of Superceleron , there you can find all Infos you need to restore ,

to see what is inside the ".img" file you can use the Amilogic CustomizationTool on Pc , hope it helps,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Rictec
          Yes, You may flash superceleron's rom as it's compatible with S32-V6 - I have same one and am using it.

As for unpacking images I would say best way is to use linux-amlogic-toolkit: https://github.com/natinusala/linux-amlogic-toolkit
          It worked fine for me, when Customization Tool seemed to have problems with Nougat images. However the Tool works on Windows and this Toolkit only on Linux.
          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
            Rictec
            Yes, You may flash superceleron's rom as it's compatible with S32-V6 - I have same one and am using it.

As for unpacking images I would say best way is to use linux-amlogic-toolkit: https://github.com/natinusala/linux-amlogic-toolkit
            It worked fine for me, when Customization Tool seemed to have problems with Nougat images. However the Tool works on Windows and this Toolkit only on Linux.
            thank you for your reply

i got that Customization tool and most img files i tested on it give an error decompressing the apk so thank you for the linux alternative i will try that one out
            as i read about this device i see a ton of hardware variations like mine is s32-v6 with a sandisk 32g flash do you know where i can find the original rom firmware/backup ?
            i also need to find out why it refuses to flash with the cable it stops at 2%..

thank you

Comment

Rictec
              Official firmware can be found here: https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!prxFnCRA

A for flashing process stopping at 2-4%, just try to push the reset button on the Box for the process to start over. For me it took 3 or 4 tries to get the whole firmware to flash.
              ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                Rictec
                Official firmware can be found here: https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!prxFnCRA

A for flashing process stopping at 2-4%, just try to push the reset button on the Box for the process to start over. For me it took 3 or 4 tries to get the whole firmware to flash.
                thank you i will test them

Comment

i managed to to flash with usb tool by just removing the erase bootloader check
                  i have been testing some of them one by one and all of them have some kind of bug no wonder superceleron roms are better then this
                  now i need to find all the source code available to try and make my own rom any info about that would be great
                  TBA

Comment

Rictec
                    Should clean your pcb with isopropanol alcohol and with spray for cold joints, because what I can see in future you will have the same problem like with my box.
                    These boxes were stored in weak store with bad humidity etc.

Comment

Originally posted by majkool View Post
                      Rictec
                      Should clean your pcb with isopropanol alcohol and with spray for cold joints, because what I can see in future you will have the same problem like with my box.
                      These boxes were stored in weak store with bad humidity etc.
                      thank you for the reply and your advice
                      i will check for cold joints the device is working for now but its a good ideia to just check for that anyway

Comment

Rictec
                        Yeah your pcb is dirty like mine was so better check that and be safe

Comment

hello guys
                          just to inform you all if you need a "original" rom for this device the shop that sold it to me just provided a link and i managed to get it ..the name is:
                          aml_7.1_s912_q9377_H96PROPLUS_allapp_KDMC_LP_mac_2 0180411.rar so if anyone needs it just say it i move it to mega
                          its not the same file we see on the other posts

thank you all

Comment

thank you for the reply and your advice
                            i will check for cold joints the device is working for now but its a good ideia to just check for that anyway
                            Hi ,

what do you mean with a Spray for "could Joints" a medical Spray for Human joints ???

This can be used for cleaning the PCB , or what ??? , thanks

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

what do you mean with a Spray for "could Joints" a medical Spray for Human joints ???

This can be used for cleaning the PCB , or what ??? , thanks

greetings / gefattern
                              Hello

No ideia where you got the Spray part if i find any solder joints that are bad i just reflow them with a hotgun and some flux or with a solder iron

you can use isopropyl alcohol to clean boards i do that when i need too

hope it helps

Comment

Working...
                              X