Pipo M6 Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo M6 Pro

Has anyone seen any reviews of the M6 Pro? It's basically a GPS-version of the standard M6. It can be found on the official Pipo site, ****y, Aliexpress and other retailers but I can't seem to find reviews or forum threads about it.

Is the M6 less popular with custom ROM developers than the M9 / M9 pro? I much prefer the 4:3 aspect ratio of the M6 but don't want to be stuck with a tablet that has little support.

I try to service all of the M6 ROM's here on Freaktab. It isn't less popular, in fact it seems to be one of the more popular models. Pipo just hasn't released a firmware update in the last couple of weeks.

I guess everyone has a preference on screen formats. I just received an M7 Pro tablet from Geekbuying that I am really enjoying. Before that, I was using the M8 Pro almost exclusively.

Many of my early tablets were 10.1"...which I liked, but for some reason I have shy'ed away from that format for a while.

There isn't a review, per say here on Freaktab, but users have shared plenty of information...just check the M6 threads.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Do you know if M6 ROMs are compatible with the M6 Pro?

Comment

Pipo M6 Pro

I'm not sure...likely not due to different components. Pipo hasn't posted a firmware on their site yet...but when they do I'll make a ROM for it.

Randy
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
          I'm not sure...likely not due to different components. Pipo hasn't posted a firmware on their site yet...but when they do I'll make a ROM for it.

Randy
          So, I might not have read this before flashing the new RileyROM 1.7 for the M6, on my new M6 PRO...

Would things like the Wifi and Bluetooth not working be consistent with the fact that it's a different tablet?

To correct my issues i'll need to flash the stock firmware right? This: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...&uk=1811948349 looks like it might do the trick.

Is there some sort of guide to flashing the stock ROM somewhere, or is it fairly idiot proof?

Comment

Originally posted by jonshaft View Post
            So, I might not have read this before flashing the new RileyROM 1.7 for the M6, on my new M6 PRO...

Would things like the Wifi and Bluetooth not working be consistent with the fact that it's a different tablet?

To correct my issues i'll need to flash the stock firmware right? This: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...&uk=1811948349 looks like it might do the trick.

Is there some sort of guide to flashing the stock ROM somewhere, or is it fairly idiot proof?
            How are you finding the M6 Pro? Is the GPS any good? Still haven't found any reviews of it.

Comment

I have a ROM for the M6 Pro:

Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

In fact, M6p is famous, at least very popular is my city ^^

Comment

Re: Pipo M6 Pro

If you want to flash the M6 Pro official firmware...you just need to use the RockchipBatchTool included in my ROM kit in the "alternative...." folder.

I think your problem should be solved by just erasing idb and flashing my M6 Pro ROM.

Sent from my N101-Freaktab
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Donate here

Comment

Working...
                  X