Q Box root directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q Box root directory

Hello to all. Does anyone know where the Q Icon (logo) file in the root directory of an android Q-Box is? For example; when you turn on your Q-Box and the first thing you see is the letter "Q" icon (logo). I'm looking for the file name. I have been searching high and low on the web and came up with nothing. I know my way around the root directory but I cannot find it. All help is appreciated. Thank you.

Originally posted by Willy G View Post
    Hello to all. Does anyone know where the Q Icon (logo) file in the root directory of an android Q-Box is? For example; when you turn on your Q-Box and the first thing you see is the letter "Q" icon (logo). I'm looking for the file name. I have been searching high and low on the web and came up with nothing. I know my way around the root directory but I cannot find it. All help is appreciated. Thank you.
    most likely in the kernel. those images are not meant to be changed by the average user .
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

I'm not an average user. I know my way around the root directory. I tweak the build.prop, replace the bootvideo & bootanimation and splash for kodi etc. But thank you for your reply.

Comment

Working...
      X