Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool M8S pro W doesn't turn on through RC

Hi everyone, I'm new here
    Recently I purchased 2 of Mecool M8S pro W with android TV 7.1. Both devices seem to have the same issue- after I turn them off with the remote control (either sleep now mode or turn off mode) there is a short amount of time that I can use the remote control to turn the TV box on again. after a while it seems that the remote control doesn't affect the device and if I wish to turn it back on, I have to unplug and plug again electricity.
    I tried to contact the supplier, but no news so far. any ideas? (BTW, I havn't done any rooting or programming process since I got those TV boxes).

Up. I have same problem on other box but sama firmware

Comment

Originally posted by galgul View Post
      Hi everyone, I'm new here
      Recently I purchased 2 of Mecool M8S pro W with android TV 7.1. Both devices seem to have the same issue- after I turn them off with the remote control (either sleep now mode or turn off mode) there is a short amount of time that I can use the remote control to turn the TV box on again. after a while it seems that the remote control doesn't affect the device and if I wish to turn it back on, I have to unplug and plug again electricity.
      I tried to contact the supplier, but no news so far. any ideas? (BTW, I havn't done any rooting or programming process since I got those TV boxes).
      it's just one bug of traduction , in,, parameter section on your box " sleep mode " choose turn off the box " it's not off mode but sleep mode in real

Comment

Working...
      X