most powerful tvbox in 2018?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most powerful tvbox in 2018?

hey whats up freaktab world.. just seeking a bit of info .. i havent seen much stuff out there lately.. and ive been using the t95k and t95z.. but theyre old lol .. whats the latest and greatest .. hopeful wayyyyyy more powerful boxes out? and help would be greatly appreciated!

Originally posted by DONDIDIT View Post
    hey whats up freaktab world.. just seeking a bit of info .. i havent seen much stuff out there lately.. and ive been using the t95k and t95z.. but theyre old lol .. whats the latest and greatest .. hopeful wayyyyyy more powerful boxes out? and help would be greatly appreciated!
    in my tests trying to figure out why my box was locking up, I used a popular bench tester. Scored 44450 on it, still with half the cores are locked at 1.2Ghz, when many top boxes scored around 4200 ish. It depends mostly on firmware, as I had updated to a custom firmware, which was better than stock.

IMO the H96 Max is the second fastest, being the Shield TV being tops.

though if I wanted I could obtain a full blown 2ghz x 8 kernel from Russia site, and melt my box down, just like Chernobyl, but why?

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB

though if I wanted I could obtain a full blown 2ghz x 8 kernel from Russia site, and melt my box down, just like Chernobyl, but why?
      More power! Lol

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Comment

thanks for the good word!

Comment

Well, NVidia Shield is the ultimate media box...
          NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
          NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
          Buy me a beer?

Comment

Hi all,

I'm still looking to buy my first ever box and I came across this last night...a lot of info there...

What box has the most custom Roms that's what I want to know lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by Damoedge View Post
              Hi all,

I'm still looking to buy my first ever box and I came across this last night...a lot of info there...

What box has the most custom Roms that's what I want to know lol lol
              I rather have the best custom firmware, not a ton of not so good ones.

IMO, the Russian AM3 firmware is the best for features and stabilty, but is not made for all boxes.

Mecool M8S boxes all are supported by developers, so you can have ATV, Phablet, or a mix with features. Seems like the M8S Pro-L is the top dog for firmwares. Since so many like DRM L1 and Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

I rather have the best custom firmware, not a ton of not so good ones.

IMO, the Russian AM3 firmware is the best for features and stabilty, but is not made for all boxes.

Mecool M8S boxes all are supported by developers, so you can have ATV, Phablet, or a mix with features. Seems like the M8S Pro-L is the top dog for firmwares. Since so many like DRM L1 and Netflix.
                Thanks for your suggestion,

"IMO, the Russian AM3 firmware is the best for features and stabilty, but is not made for all boxes" what boxes is this firmware made for?

I was thinking of getting the M8S pro because of the DDR4 ram but I don't think I would notice the difference or would I?

Comment

Already been a topic not a day or so ago... nope no noticeable difference.

M8S Pro boxes, and some varients.

search 4pda.ru for am3 m8s pro, you'll find it.

Comment

Cheers thanks for your help X92!

Btw is the X92 worth paying the extra money for?

Comment

Cheers thanks for your help X92!

Btw is the X92 worth paying the extra money for?
                      It was to be my box, but it was only because they were at a good price when I was searching. Unfortunately I never got one, but in the long run probably saved me a lot of trouble, as many at the time were requesting stock firmware after bricking.

since I was only looking for a cheap box, I ended up with both a mini M8S pro-L, which became faulty soon after messing with it, and current H96 Pro Plus V6. Which seems to be a step child, because many moved no to develop for other newer boxes. But for its lack of direct support, there are firmwares that make it a solid TV box.

Comment

Glad to hear your happy with it anyway! Where would we be without developers devoting their time on there passion for boxes and phones too

Comment

Glad to hear your happy with it anyway! Where would we be without developers devoting their time on there passion for boxes and phones too
                          Well to be honest... I am never happy with any firmware. I am like BaseF in the 80s. I don't make the bloody thing, I end up making it better.

Comment

Haha good one! Yes I remember them

Comment

Working...
                            X