Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod [ROM] h96pro.H96PRO+_2G(16)_HS2734A_1000M_7.1.2018.04.10.20.38 Black Board PCB w/HS2734A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod [ROM] h96pro.H96PRO+_2G(16)_HS2734A_1000M_7.1.2018.04.10.20.38 Black Board PCB w/HS2734A

Untested!!
    4PDA guys have a modded firmware for Black Board PCBs w/HS2734A

Dev- mskot: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...64777&st=11180

Yandex: https://yadi.sk/d/VG_Y5Tda3ZRsHm

- TWRP
    - replaced by framework-res (for installing third-party launchers)
    - several default applications removed
    - Launcher_H96 replaced with Launcher3
    - installed: Youtube, Amlogic TV Box Tool, Peers.TV, X-Plore, Chrome, AIDA64

Newer factory firmware on these boards...not released yet for modding?
    H96pro-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20180620 test-keys

G-Luck

I have H96pro plus which I bought from Aliexpress recently with 2 (16)gb version with black board and hs2734a chipset which got bricked while updating the su, unable to flash any rom as most of the rom didn'twork, one rom works but in that rom wifi didn't work, will these rom works on my box, or suggest me what should I do next.

Comment

@shj,

If you've searched these forums and 4PDA, Google your PCB ver. and may strick it lucky with a suitable solution/ firmware.
      You may try contacting the vendor and asking for the factory firmware. Ask for rooted firmware or you would like to try to root your box or....just because your China Box seems wonky.

Su binaries requires a work around..with effort for Android 7(?). Not for the beginner..so stay with Magisk method for now.

Comment

Unable to flash this rom, as it stuck at 95%, and the process ends with unexpected failure while doing through SD card method. Plz suggest me any stock rom, I contacted the seller and he gave me a 2 (16)gb version and luckily it burned successfully but the screen goes blank no response from the box.Cant find any suitable rom for my box.

Comment

You have not given what your hardware version/PCB is.
          Not sure which firmware version is good or which version you have now?
          Did you Google burn fails @ 95% ?

The most I've heard of Black PCB are from 4PDA site. Snoop around their H96 Pro forums...500+ pages (postings of Black PCB began about 7 months ago?)

Comment

That's the board with hs2734a wifi chipset.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X