Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be fine with every version as long as I can easily use my remote to navigate it... It's really painful to switch from remote to mouse to use an app, I've a small tv and I don't care that much about resolution... There's no way to find a Netflix app with TV layout at low quality stream?

Comment

I guess we'd need some special patched (cracked) ATV Netflix apk. I'm not aware of any.

Comment

Hi guys
        I have a m8s pro with android tv, last installed version of megadanz, I can not install netflix android tv, error UI-800-3.
        Can someone kindly help me?
        thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 100celle83 View Post
          Hi guys
          I have a m8s pro with android tv, last installed version of megadanz, I can not install netflix android tv, error UI-800-3.
          thanks
          You can't use Netflix anymore on Mecool devices.
          You have to install Magisk and use the Netflix addon to disable liboemcrypto.so so you can use DRM L3, since DRM L1 is blacklisted, then you get 480p Netflix with the phone app.
          Better to buy a Netflix supported device if it's an important app you use.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

You can't use Netflix anymore on Mecool devices.
            You have to install Magisk and use the Netflix addon to disable liboemcrypto.so so you can use DRM L3, since DRM L1 is blacklisted, then you get 480p Netflix with the phone app.
            Better to buy a Netflix supported device if it's an important app you use.
            Hello mo123
            wich android tv box can you advice me to use with Netflix and if it's possible compatible with google home (chromcast) ? thanks
            actually I have Me Cool M8S Pro L

Comment

merci mo123
              Quelle est la proc?dure pour installer Magisk et l'addon Netflix ?

Comment

Originally posted by aureliensas View Post

Hello mo123
                wich android tv box can you advice me to use with Netflix and if it's possible compatible with google home (chromcast) ? thanks
                actually I have Me Cool M8S Pro L
                Nvidia Shield, Xiaomi Mi, Jetstream 4K, Amazon Firetv 4K(Amazon's own Android based on AndroidTV), Roku(not Android)
                or a Windows tv box

Comment

Nvidia Shield, Xiaomi Mi, Jetstream 4K, Amazon Firetv 4K(Amazon's own Android based on AndroidTV), Roku(not Android)
                  or a Windows tv box
                  thanks so much !
                  For you, I can buy one now or wait a little time for a new version (Xiaomi for exemple) ?

Comment

Originally posted by aureliensas View Post

thanks so much !
                    For you, I can buy one now or wait a little time for a new version (Xiaomi for exemple) ?
                    Xiaomi Mi S is the most popular, has it's own Netflix button on the remote and lots of time on special on different sites.
                    The only limitation is no ethernet port and 1 USB, but you can connect a USB HUB.
                    Jetstream 4K has more USB ports but only sold in the US.

Comment

Xiaomi Mi S is the most popular, has it's own Netflix button on the remote and lots of time on special on different sites.
                      The only limitation is no ethernet port and 1 USB, but you can connect a USB HUB.
                      Jetstream 4K has more USB ports but only sold in the US.
                      thanks... Like I'm French... only Xiaomi or Shield...
                      Last edited by aureliensas; 12-26-2018, 23:35.

Comment

Originally posted by 100celle83 View Post
                        Hi guys
                        thanks
                        Don't hear anything. Just install a NON ATV version of Magendaz (very easy) and you are ok. After install one of the latest Netflix black versions and there you go .But you can watch only sd, no hd .
                        I have two devices, pro & pro L, with magendaz non atv rom and have no problem at all with black netflix.
                        Last edited by zenix; 12-27-2018, 17:55.

Comment

Bonjour,
                          Vous avez des liens pour la version non ATV de Magendaz et pour la version Netflix (black)?
                          merci,

Comment

I wonder if anyone has Mecool device with original Widevine L1 key yet (I mean one where BurnKeyTools wasn't executed) and tried Netflix Ninja (ATV) ? Maybe only new keys provided by Videostrong were banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Davvid View Post
                              I wonder if anyone has Mecool device with original Widevine L1 key yet (I mean one where BurnKeyTools wasn't executed) and tried Netflix Ninja (ATV) ? Maybe only new keys provided by Videostrong were banned?
                              i have one. Sent me the link for this apk version

Comment

Hello, can you please send the link? I would like to try. thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X