Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H96 Pro Plus S32-v3 (ddr4) 2016-12-15 (A15)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 Pro Plus S32-v3 (ddr4) 2016-12-15 (A15)

Hello everyone, been reading on this site for the last 7 days and this box is just being stubborn.

I am looking for stock or any debloated ROM for S32-v3 (ddr4) 2016-12-15 (A15). Blue PCB Branded S912 4k.

Have tried several ROMS, including the Tanix from the Mega site where all the ROMS are storage; and no matter what I do this box does not wants to boot.

Using the SD card method even changed SDCards thinking that it was that but nope is the firmware.

Any help will be appreciated.

Keep researching
    Link to great resource(Shonks?)
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Be careful/research when flashing. You don't want a brick.​​​​​​​

Comment

That is the resource that I have mention earlier. I was able to flash the SuperCeleron ATV Green board ROM back in January. Trying to do that is just not working. I wonder if there is a recovery to flash, So I can try from recovery. The box is not booing to recovery.

Comment

I have been reading a lot online. Honestly, at this point, I am not alone hundreds of people are having lots of issues with this very same box, from memory corruption to simple faulty or defective components. My box is clearly marked as JOB 2017 0501. Now there is a lot to be desired from the quality control (if any) of this box. Personally, I did not experience the heat issues that everyone is talking about. But too many ROMS out there, and still cannot find the proper one that this box will take.

I will be reluctant about buying from there Chinese sellers since they only care about greet. At this point not even sure what to do. These boxes are very susceptible, Not quality control my lost and their win, for now...

Comment

Wow nobody has responded to this thread in the last 9 days. Help will be much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
          X