Plex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plex

Anyone got plex to run on their qx1 ? Just get blank screen why it plays video

Originally posted by darknoiz View Post
    Anyone got plex to run on their qx1 ? Just get blank screen why it plays video
    Is it even possible to run plex server on an arm based processor? If so, that would be great! The minimum requirements of plex are dual core intel processor (1.6 ghz)... this one is more powerfull then our arm processor... so it might just not work... but I'm not sure... (just disregard the NAS part... it's about the processor part of the article)

Imito QX1
    leolasROM-qx1-1.5 (30-10-2013)

kernel_leolas_qx1_1080p_vsfsam_cpu1800_ddr720_gpu7 98_qx1-wifi
    XBMC XAF build (12.1)
    Tronsmart TS-01 airmouse
    Powered USB hub

Comment

Originally posted by Shoarma1998 View Post
      Is it even possible to run plex server on an arm based processor? If so, that would be great! The minimum requirements of plex are dual core intel processor (1.6 ghz)... this one is more powerfull then our arm processor... so it might just not work... but I'm not sure... (just disregard the NAS part... it's about the processor part of the article)

http://wiki.plexapp.com/index.php/FA...Server_and_NAS
      Sorry meant the plex app to connect to media server, app opens and connects to server but just blank screen when i go to play video

Comment

Have you tried deleting it and reinstalling it again?
        Imito QX1
        leolasROM-qx1-1.5 (30-10-2013)

kernel_leolas_qx1_1080p_vsfsam_cpu1800_ddr720_gpu7 98_qx1-wifi
        XBMC XAF build (12.1)
        Tronsmart TS-01 airmouse
        Powered USB hub

Comment

Originally posted by Shoarma1998 View Post
          Have you tried deleting it and reinstalling it again?
          Yes have tried on two different qx1s , have done some googling and seems problem with rk3188 or the video fix in recent ROMs...

Comment

I'm having the same issue. One thing I have noticed though is that certain videos work... they tend to be the HD ones... usually in MKV. I bet you'll experience the same thing. In order to get it to work I've been switching the profile to external player and playing it in MX player. Annoying but at least it works.

Comment

@darknoiz: I found out that if you wait for the loading wheel to disappear and then click "pause" it will start to play.

Comment

It's a bug with rk3188

The version 2.5.4 and older play well

Comment

Working...
                X