Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New owner, some questions plz.

Hello All,
    I just got my box today it's a 3/64GB labeled as EstGoSZ with Android 7.1.2 - It's has a blue board inside with a sticker that reads: CZ 3G+64G+9377 JOB 20171103
    On the other side of the board it has the following written: S32-V6(LPDDR3) 2017-09-05

Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l1600.jpg Views:	1 Size:	37.0 KB ID:	741244

The problem I have is that it makes some crackling noise. I read here that all 7.1.2 have that problem:
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-a-weird-sound

What is the latest stock firmware that I can update to in order to solve this? (Without introducing new bugs). And how?
    I think the installed rom is from 01-2018. I can double check if you want.
    Any recommendations?
    Is it possible to make the box run cooler without having to mod and install fans? I kinda like the minimalist and simple look it has.

Thank you kindly.
    Last edited by TheCROW; 08-22-2018, 00:50.

Originally posted by TheCROW View Post
    Hello All,
    I just got my box today it's a 3/64GB labeled as EstGoSZ with Android 7.1.2 - It's has a blue board inside with a sticker that reads: CZ 3G+64G+9377 JOB 20171103
    On the other side of the board it has the following written: S32-V6(LPDDR3) 2017-09-05

Click image for larger version Name:	s-l1600.jpg Views:	1 Size:	37.0 KB ID:	741244

The problem I have is that it makes some crackling noise. I read here that all 7.1.2 have that problem:
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-a-weird-sound

What is the latest stock firmware that I can update to in order to solve this? (Without introducing new bugs). And how?
    I think the installed rom is from 01-2018. I can double check if you want.
    Any recommendations?
    Is it possible to make the box run cooler without having to mod and install fans? I kinda like the minimalist and simple look it has.

Thank you kindly.
    Hi ,

you can ask i the Alfawise Link for Rom , i am nearly sure there is a Version that fits with

your Board , Superceleron makes good Roms for this kind of PCBs ,

good luck , gefattern

Comment

Thank you Gefattern and sorry for posting this in the wrong section.
      Would you be so kind to move this thread into the Alfawise Rom section or should I open a new thread there myself?
      Thanks again!

EDIT: Mods please feel free to delete this thread as I opened another one in the Alfawise Rom Forum.
      Thank you.
      Last edited by TheCROW; 08-23-2018, 10:55.

Comment

Working...
      X