Tablet extremely slow and unresponsive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tablet extremely slow and unresponsive

Tablet extremely slow and unresponsive, it has developed problems over time. I'm thinking factory reset won't fix the problem (will only delete personal data and apps) and also may unroot it?

Acer iconia one 8 b1-810_2cbw_316t Rooted but I didn't install a ROM, it's still running Android 4.4 (Jelly Bean)
    -Randomly turns off instead of going to the screensaver
    -Generally extremely slow
    -Every time I turn on the tablet I have to reenter the wifi password for some reason
    -When I download a new app and open it it will say 'this app has stopped'
    -I cant use browser (chrome) because it takes too long to load pages.

I've tried:
    - Running AVG antivirus and malware bytes scans which has not shown any problems.
    -Running CCleaner to remove junk files and unnecessary files/apks.

Any ideas? Should I look up how to make a backup with TWRP?

Hi ,

best to buy a new one , best choise , otherwise Backup important Data & Apps &

flash the latest Rom , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
      Hi ,

best to buy a new one , best choise , otherwise Backup important Data & Apps &

flash the latest Rom , good luck / gefattern
      I definitely want to try to save this one lol. So flashing the latest ROM will be like a fresh install of Windows on PC: solves all the problems? If so, sounds good. But I have never used a ROM before, how do I find the latest one for my model amd install it? Thanks dude.

Comment

Hi ,

maybe Acer can help , did you already looked for Roms ???

please give the exact Specs , is it 8 or 10inch Tablet ??? , u

can find much Info if you search for Model name & Number ,

like above in your Post ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

It's not letting me post specs, says unapproved? 8 inch

Comment

Hi ,

maybe Acer can help , did you already looked for Roms ???

please give the exact Specs , is it 8 or 10inch Tablet ??? , u

can find much Info if you search for Model name & Number ,

like above in your Post ,

greetings / gefattern
            Even if I search I don't know which is the best ROM? Hope you can help advise

Intel® Atom™ Processor Z3745G (1.83 GHz, quad-core) 8" LED 1280 x 800, Android 4.4 (Jelly Bean), AC charger output: 2A (equals 2V or 2000mA)

Comment

Hi ,

if u search for "acer iconia one 8 B1-810 firmware u will find what u need i think ,

maybe here :

Diese Website steht zum Verkauf! w3bsit3-dns.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf w3bsit3-dns.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

if u search for "acer iconia one 8 B1-810 firmware u will find what u need i think ,

maybe here :

good luck / gefattern
                That just brings results in google discussing where to find the original stock firmware. You started off by saying installing the latest custom Rom would solve the issues? You didn't say, would it work like reinstalling/installing a new OS? What are the benefits of a custom Rom? Thanks

Comment

Hi ,

first , i only give Hints , i NEVER write or said that installing CustomRom will solve your Problems , u must

follow the Links , read and look for other Links , to find what you want , i do not have this Tablet or FW , u

must search for it by yourself and try , i (we from FT) give Hints and Infos and sometimes Links for FW ,

if available from Users , so make your Homework search find flash and be happy , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                  X