Check android system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check android system

I am getting a tablet soon, and want to check the system is actually what is advertised.

I see many use Antutu ( but there are lots of versions in the Play Store??) and I am sure there are a number of others that users also prefer.

Is it possible to give me the names of a few apps that users recommend?

Many thanks in advance.

hi,
    antutu is a benchmark.. boldthing scores have little to no meaning in real life
    even worse.. allwinner, amlogic, lots of brands like Samsung are known to cheat ( fake high scores )

a app for info about your device:
    There are already  a few ways to get system information in Android. The most obvious is just going into the Settings menu, another solution more detailed

but its best to look for user reviews.. or at a site like cnx-software, freaktab, liliputing or magazine reviews

well..good luck
    PS, what did you buy? for what use ?
    and why not post a user review of your device here at freaktab

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I bought this for the wife, https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-i...3da24c4d5bKP9E

It is a direct replacement for my wife whom uses a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, that is stuck on android 4.1 and is having woes dropping the wifi connection as well as battery dying quickly. I also replaced the battery, but no difference..

Many new apps would not work on it, and all she uses it for is Facebook, Pinterest, ordering items like theatre /music events and general browsing..

As you say, many reads has seen me lead to areas showing fake stats by suppliers, so that is why I wanted to know a good app to actually check what I got, when it arrives.

Quite happy to do the review.

Thanks for your response.

Comment

indeed...that phone/tabled is looking good

for a possible upgrade/firmware/fix.. for your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
        try
        Although the original Samsung Galaxy Note held a unique product segment by being neither traditional tablet nor traditional phone, the Galaxy Note 10.1 is clearly a tablet. However, the device packs some features from its namesake by including S-Pen support. The device itself packs a healthy...

cheers

Comment

many thanks for that link and words...cheers

Comment

Working...
          X