T95Z Plus 3GB/32GB unroot or non-rooted firmware image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95Z Plus 3GB/32GB unroot or non-rooted firmware image

There's been a few posts talking about this, but nothing I can see that indicates if anyone's managed to do it.

I wan't to unroot my T95Z 3GB/32GB so I can use various TV apps.

So far I have:

- using the shell, deleted the files "su", "su_daemon" and "sud" in /system/xbin. This removes root, but it still fails the SafetyNet check, presumably because there's some other remnant of root around somewhere which is detected. Should I be deleting anything else?

- installed Magisk (which regains root), but even with the various cloaking functionality enabled it still fails SafetyNet. I'm assuming that's because the stock firmware image (even after removal of the su files) is failing SafetyNet and Magisk can only preserve the SafetyNet status if it originally passed.

Does anyone have instructions to successfully unroot the T95Z Plus 3G/32GB please? ... or alternatively a unrooted firmware image that can be loaded onto it please?

Many thanks.

the su daemon is written in kernel - init.amlogic.board.rc

Code:
    # su daemon
    service su_daemon  /system/xbin/su_daemon --daemon
        user root
        group root
        disabled
        oneshot
        seclabel u:r:su_daemon:s0

on property:persist.sys.root_access=0
        stop su_daemon
    on property:persist.sys.root_access=2
        stop su_daemon
    on property:persist.sys.root_access=1
        start su_daemon
    on property:persist.sys.root_access=3
        start su_daemon
    you must unpack the firmware with Ricky Amlogic Tools (CustomziationTool) and delete these lines, and repack the boot.img only, flash it trough twrp and try

Comment

Working...
    X