This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
    I'll have to revisit making another version for my V1....Kit Kat might be fun on it hehe
    Hey....good, and thanks for that warning ........I look forward to seeing the new ROM....

Maybe those kind ppl in Geekbuying will send you a V3 Onda v711s........
    Then you can make another ROM, or a combined one for both kinda devices.

for Paddys Day, nearly over now here in Ireland!!!

I have managed to either uninstall or disable all the Chinese stuff in the Stock Rom I am on now, but I am interested in those tweaks......

I installed Uni-init earlier, which did indeed enable init.d on the stock ROM, but, it seemed to kill my auto-rotate....???

So I reinstalled the Stock ROM, and all is fine now, without uni-init, but also no init.d!!!

What would be the best way to integrate init.d and those tweaks into this stock ROM???

I will go ahead and uninstall the remaining Chinese system Apps, using a Root Explorer, or some of the apps like System App Remover

Thanks again, Happy St. Paddy's Day

Comment

Ya, that's the problem sometimes with those apps that enable init.d-they use some "fudgery" as I call it, to get it working. Best way to get init.d on a ROM that supports it is by dissecting the ROM and putting it in there(or building it in there in the first place!).
      Originally posted by irishpancake View Post
      Hey....good, and thanks for that warning ........I look forward to seeing the new ROM....

Maybe those kind ppl in Geekbuying will send you a V3 Onda v711s........
      Then you can make another ROM, or a combined one for both kinda devices.

for Paddys Day, nearly over now here in Ireland!!!

I have managed to either uninstall or disable all the Chinese stuff in the Stock Rom I am on now, but I am interested in those tweaks......

I installed Uni-init earlier, which did indeed enable init.d on the stock ROM, but, it seemed to kill my auto-rotate....???

So I reinstalled the Stock ROM, and all is fine now, without uni-init, but also no init.d!!!

What would be the best way to integrate init.d and those tweaks into this stock ROM???

I will go ahead and uninstall the remaining Chinese system Apps, using a Root Explorer, or some of the apps like System App Remover

Thanks again, Happy St. Paddy's Day

https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Working...
      X