Is my pipo 6 used?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is my pipo 6 used?

Hi all, long time lurker first time poster in need of assistance.

I recently received my pipo 6 and overall I`m happy with it. My question revolves around the purchase itself. I bought it from Chinese vendor Focalprice . the packaging was bad and did not offer enough protection for such a long journey. The package came with a Chinese only user manual and was missing the earphones which are extremely essential what with the awful speakers this tablet has.

The real problem came up when the tablet froze. I reset it by pushing the button next to the camera and when it rebooted everything was in Greek. Am I correct in my assumption that this tablet was used and refused by a Greek person and then it was dumped on me? Another reason for my suspicion is the fact that right side of the tablet feels like it has been played with as if opened.

Do you guys have anything to say? Do you think I got taken?

Thanks for your help.

Well, I would have to say that based on your description...you got a returned tablet.

I've never heard of that vendor.

You might try contacting them for a remedy.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
      Well, I would have to say that based on your description...you got a returned tablet.

I've never heard of that vendor.

You might try contacting them for a remedy.
      Thank you for your reply. I have bought many many things from this seller the past. I am in contact with them but not very hopeful for a solution. I paid with paypal so I guess I'll take it up with them.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X