Help! my MK808B doesnt boot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! my MK808B doesnt boot.

When i try to boot my MK808B device it getting stuck at android startup page.

What can i do to make it work again?

Please help

Tnx

how to:

download the stock/custom rom you need for your particular mk808b device online or here at freaktab. there are CFW's all over for the mk808/808b.
    here is a link to stock roms for the mk808 & mk808b: http://www.mk808.com
    you will need a flashing tool application like rockchip batch tool or a finless rom tool in one of his custom rom packages.
    follow the instructions regarding installing drivers for your microsoft pc to recognize the mk808b.

once installed, start the tool, make sure the mk808 is detected and wipe your flash memory. once done, flash your new rom onto the device. once checked, and assuming you have done everything correctly, you will be able to boot droid up and it will work fine.

Comment

Originally posted by thomas craddock View Post
      download the stock/custom rom you need for your particular mk808b device online or here at freaktab. there are CFW's all over for the mk808/808b.
      here is a link to stock roms for the mk808 & mk808b: http://www.mk808.com
      you will need a flashing tool application like rockchip batch tool or a finless rom tool in one of his custom rom packages.
      follow the instructions regarding installing drivers for your microsoft pc to recognize the mk808b.

once installed, start the tool, make sure the mk808 is detected and wipe your flash memory. once done, flash your new rom onto the device. once checked, and assuming you have done everything correctly, you will be able to boot droid up and it will work fine.
      Tnx,

I got it work again by boot in recovery mode and then i just delete everything and start in factorymode.
      Everything i had on it was deleted but atleast i got it work again.

I hear many ppl talking about custom rom but i dont know what that is and what it does.
      Can u explain to me why i need it?

Tnx for ur help

Comment

Originally posted by bojsun View Post
        Tnx,

I hear many ppl talking about custom rom but i dont know what that is and what it does.

Tnx for ur help
        A custom rom increases your device's performance, wifi & video playback.
        Flash this to your device.

Comment

Originally posted by bojsun View Post
          Tnx,

I got it work again by boot in recovery mode and then i just delete everything and start in factorymode.
          Everything i had on it was deleted but atleast i got it work again.

Tnx for ur help
          what that guy said. but make sure your model mk808b works with the aforementioned rom. the best way to find out is to open your android stick and positively identify its pcb/chipset.

Comment

Working...
          X