Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my mk808b not power up!!

hello
    i flash cwm on my mk808b via micro sd and its reboot my mk and dont power up!!1
    what i need to do?!!
    please help!!

please someone help me!!

Comment

Originally posted by asaf27067 View Post
      please someone help me!!
      Flash a new rom.
      This is the best one for MK808B at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
        Flash a new rom.
        This is the best one for MK808B at the moment.
        http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...30%29-_Sep2013
        thanks you for your help you are the only one the help me
        how do i flash this rom?
        please help i dont understand i to flash it

Comment

thanks you for your help you are the only one the help me
          how do i flash this rom?
          please help i dont understand i to flash it
          First install this rom, instructions are in the post.

Then to install the new rom i posted earlier

1. Unzip the CWM Recovery file on your PC and copy update.zip to your SDCard as well as the rom in zip format.
          2. Insert SDCard into MK808/B and after Android boots up, you will get a popup that an update has been found. Install the update. The system will reboot to recovery to install CWM. Reboot the system.
          3. Install a reboot app to your device from Google Play Store. Choose reboot to recovery. You are now booted to CWM recovery.
          Choose wipe Data, cache & dalvik-cache. Choose Install zip from SDCard -> Choose zip from external SDCard -> Specify the firmware file & click 'Yes'. Reboot the system.
          You can also use a terminal app & type 'su', then 'reboot recovery' to do the same as above.

PS:
          Older CWM Recovery's won't work properly as your keyboard & input devices won't work.
          Plug input devices directly into the usb port instead of a usb hub otherwise it won't work.
          For best performance use a 1080p monitor as 720p monitors don't display CWM Recovery correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
            First install this rom, instructions are in the post.

Then to install the new rom i posted earlier

1. Unzip the CWM Recovery file on your PC and copy update.zip to your SDCard as well as the rom in zip format.
            2. Insert SDCard into MK808/B and after Android boots up, you will get a popup that an update has been found. Install the update. The system will reboot to recovery to install CWM. Reboot the system.
            3. Install a reboot app to your device from Google Play Store. Choose reboot to recovery. You are now booted to CWM recovery.
            Choose wipe Data, cache & dalvik-cache. Choose Install zip from SDCard -> Choose zip from external SDCard -> Specify the firmware file & click 'Yes'. Reboot the system.
            You can also use a terminal app & type 'su', then 'reboot recovery' to do the same as above.

PS:
            Older CWM Recovery's won't work properly as your keyboard & input devices won't work.
            Plug input devices directly into the usb port instead of a usb hub otherwise it won't work.
            For best performance use a 1080p monitor as 720p monitors don't display CWM Recovery correctly.
            but the mk dont boots up its only have a blue led that work!!

Comment

but the mk dont boots up its only have a blue led that work!!
              How to flash rom from PC
              Check out the MK808 Android Mini PC here http://amzn.to/TEmaHBThe latest and greatest ROM is Finless 1.7. Get it here http://bitly.com/ZE2bWw

Use the paperclip method.

Comment

Working...
              X