Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95Z Plus problems

Hello everyone.

I own a T95Z Plus. It's the 3GB Ram, 32GB storage version, generic (no brand). I was happy to acquire the product given the reviews I've read before buying. They say that it was able to stream 4K video, use Kodi to watch live channels and stuff. But once I got mine, a lot of bugs and failures came to surface.

In order of importance:

-Kodi live streams through m3u8 channels fails. Stuttering and intermitting/forever buffering present.
    -The same as above for Ace Stream player.
    -Online hosted videos through browsers (Chrome and Firefox) doesn't play smooth. They present stuttering and have "microcuts".
    -Online channel streaming through browsers fails in this way:
    *Chrome (70.0.3538.80): Video players can't be started. You are just not allowed to click and play in most online video players.
    *Firefox (63.0): Stuttering and intermitting/forever buffering present. Often, depending on the player trying to be loaded, Firefox just crashes and closes.
    -Apps who can't be used in horizontal mode can't be seen well and sometimes don't respond.

There are also other minor problems like "ENTER" key not doing anything when pressed in the physical keyboard. I had to instal the External Keyboard Helper app and remap the keys myself.

If it serves as a hint: Netflix and Youtube apps works perfectly. The same goes for spotify. And the connection doesn't seem to be the problem of buffering and stuttering. Performing tests with speedtest.net app it shows stable connection at around 24 Mbps and 30 Mbps.

Is there anything I can do to solve this problem?

I'm attaching screenshots of some device diagnose through AIDA64 to the post.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Install PoisonROM on xda in the Amlogic section. Follow the instructions and you'll be set

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Comment

It keeps going into restricted mode other than owner and it's limited how to fix that please
      Last edited by colourboxxx; 05-14-2022, 06:16.

Comment

Working...
      X