MXQ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ?????

I got a box a month ago from Amazon. It was suposed to be a s905x 2g/16. Its case is labelled "MX Pro+ 4k" and it came with M Box launcher and its build said p212 blah blah debug test keys. Well I bricked it trying to flash a firmware. Well. I fixxed it. I shorted pins and got it to work with USB Burning Tool and found a firmware that worked. it was called "s905x013.MXQ_PRO+_Mbox_7.1_2G(16)_HS2734A_100M.20 17.10.31.23.49" I could not get ATVX to work. It would freeze during setup but did boot up. I have not been able to get Armbiam to boot from SD or USB and have tried all the dif DTBs. Here is a shot of my board: It says MXQ_S905X_D4 V1.2 And I google it and nothing much comes up. Does anyone have any info on this piece of crap ?LOL I would like to find a newer firmware. The original had miracast working and this version of miracast doesnt display my cast PC screen it just shows black. Not a biggy, who needs 3 extended screens anyways LOL. Everything else seems to work. Does anyone have any info or advice?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

i was able to load atv however wifi and bluetooth didnt work, and thats the reason i bought my box, but i'll save this original rom for when i exhaust all resources

Comment

Working...
    X