Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!! H96 Pro + S912 before 3 Ram and 32 GB Rom ---> AFTER 1 GB Ram and 32 gb Rom and no HDMI signal !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!! H96 Pro + S912 before 3 Ram and 32 GB Rom ---> AFTER 1 GB Ram and 32 gb Rom and no HDMI signal !!

Hi,
    I have buyed a TV Box H96 pro plus S912 with 3 gb ram and 32 gb rom. after any months i update it with same firmware why HDMI signal not worked very well.
    But after updating the box works but no more signal HDMI and it is very slow why show only 1 gb RAM and 32 rom.
    I traied to update with factory firmware but with any stock firmware i have error during update. I can update only with same firmware

My box have green motherboard and DDR4 Ram as in picture
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

I have seen this before when an incorrect firmware was used . Please post the error you receive and the method used to update , i assume your using amlogic usb burn tool to install the stock . Firstly i would suggest trying the latest version of the usb tool and if that still gives and error try an earlier version please also remember some boxes need the power supply plugged in and other don't . If you still cant install it please do post some more information to get the sorted for you .

Comment

In fact i have used tools burn ver 216 by USB, and problem with hdmi port depends of this error?

Comment

The excat error code is? Post a photo of it and what is the excat firmware version you are trying to flash?

Comment

this is error at 7%

Comment

Comment

The same firmware but with another version 2.0.5.15 have this error

Comment

Try the firmware in this link http://firmware.mxqproject.com/index...e-and-recover/

Comment

It is the same, only firmware ATVXexperience works but with no hdmi port and 1 gb Ram

Comment

Try using different options in the usb tool like force erase or erase all and or unchecking bootloader while using the stock and hopefully it will flash ..as atvxerperince is flashing to me if indicates the wrong dtb file is been used hence your problems you may need to extract the stock dtb using amlogic customisation tool from level 1 working folder and then add it to the atv level 1 folder repack it and flash that image..good luck but keep trying the stock first with the different options

Comment

Originally posted by jimennis View Post
                      Try using different options in the usb tool like force erase or erase all and or unchecking bootloader while using the stock and hopefully it will flash ..as atvxerperince is flashing to me if indicates the wrong dtb file is been used hence your problems you may need to extract the stock dtb using amlogic customisation tool from level 1 working folder and then add it to the atv level 1 folder repack it and flash that image..good luck but keep trying the stock first with the different options
                      thks i have just tried many time but wil try even...i say thks you for your help

Comment

Ah you will get it sorted just stick at it , extracting the dtb and repacking is easy I have flashed the atv ROM on a 3gb box using the original stock dtb and if memory serves me I had to uncheck erase bootloader and force ease not normal erase

Comment

Ok i test so...but to solve no signal on hdmi port?

Comment

It should , that file covers how the hardware works

Comment

Working...
                            X