Rk3188 Lag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rk3188 Lag?

Perhaps I've installed something that's causing this but after I install all my apps, I find the system really lags a lot and it takes a while for an app to load. I also noticed this on my Pipo M6. On my 1080p quad core phone I don't get this at all.Does anyone know if this is something to do with the Rk3188.

Sent from my Firefly V65 using Tapatalk 4

Or perhaps the apps you installed... perhaps.. you can name them

Check whats running in the background...
    Have you tried emtying 'cache' ?
    Do you have enought emty space.. ? ( temp/cache)

I have two rk3188 but no lag..
    I did notice.. when using xbmc with cache 0,
    . when under settings it says 50mb.. but when emtying cache i see the bar drop allot (even while not using it)

One time -
    I got notification 'running out of space'
    Under storage 1.5gb free.. however.. when doing unmount all.. remount all.. nand-sd stated 700kb
    Closing and emtying cache solved it (it was xbmc / cache0)

Anyway goodluck

Comment

I think it may be something to do with the xposed framework. It seemed to slow down after I installed it. I did a full wipe and reflash tonight and its very snappy again.

Comment

Hi, it seems that I note this same issue with X7. Now, I works on 004 firmware version and after few apps installation (I don't investigate which one generate issue or not) I see a lot of lags in the system . I don't think that it is cache issue because lags appears right after starting the X7. Removing tasks not working. Maybe some system app generate this problem.

Comment

Re: Rk3188 Lag?

Originally posted by Dakan View Post
          Hi, it seems that I note this same issue with X7. Now, I works on 004 firmware version and after few apps installation (I don't investigate which one generate issue or not) I see a lot of lags in the system . I don't think that it is cache issue because lags appears right after starting the X7. Removing tasks not working. Maybe some system app generate this problem.
          I've installed Finless 1.6 with OC kernel and I also use the 'seeder' app from xda. Everything seems fine now.

Comment

If this is the solution I will see results quickly after instaling Finless ROM 1.6 and all my previous apps. I will do this today.

Comment

If this is the solution I will see results quickly after instaling Finless ROM 1.6 and all my previous apps. I will do this today.
              Let me know how you get on :-)

Sent from my Faea HY509S using Tapatalk 4

Comment

After Finless 1.6 instalation. I must say - this is it. Lags issue gone. I am wondering what was the cause? But I remember that it happen (in firmware 004) after some apps instalation. In Finless 1.6, there are few system apps removed, so maybe this is it. Of course, I will spend more time to look at this issue in my X7.

However, if someone could check this issue in Minix firmware 005 it will be great.

Comment

After Finless 1.6 instalation. I must say - this is it. Lags issue gone. I am wondering what was the cause? But I remember that it happen (in firmware 004) after some apps instalation. In Finless 1.6, there are few system apps removed, so maybe this is it. Of course, I will spend more time to look at this issue in my X7.

However, if someone could check this issue in Minix firmware 005 it will be great.
                  One thing us, Strauzos ROM is based on a Pipo tablet Rom.On my old Pipo tablet when I installed the apps, the system would lag and slow down a lot. I don't know what caused it but it was very similar to the X7 Rom.

Sent from my Faea HY509S using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Working...
                  X