Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XGODY S10 possible a clean system without unnecessary apps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XGODY S10 possible a clean system without unnecessary apps?

Hello community, I'm new here and would like to know something related to a Android Box

I have a "XGODY 4K" Modell: S10 Android Box with Android 7.1.2
    Is it possible on this Device to set up a clean Android system without the unnecessary apps which automatically install themselves in the system? I mean a system that only the most necessary apps are on it and is clean?

As it is now, it is totally overloaded and many apps are uninteresting to me on the device.
    What options do I have on the Box? I just want to have my Important apps on it and a clean System.

Is that even possible?

The user interface also looks cruel, I would like to have something new and beautiful user interface.

Thank you in advance and wait for a few answers

Best regards
    lorenz

nobody has an idea?

Comment

If system has "update/back-up" apk. Choose system restore.

Or try a system reset ...if it has a reset button/pin hole.

Hold reset button while plugging in power, continue to hold reset button several seconds. A recovery screen should show up...choose recovery option....(NOT DELETE Partitions etc...research)
      Only base system should return...with any apks that are stored in Device/System/Preinstall directory.( Might be delete-able before a restore??)

This is not a detailed instruction...research and then tinker.

Anything you do can potentially brick your device!

Comment

ReaperMan
        ok thank you for the great information, will do exactly as they have described and report here

thanks again

Comment

ok done and works perfectly now thanks Bro. but it is possible install a other Custom ROM for this Device?

Comment

Working...
          X