M92S Pro looking for firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M92S Pro looking for firmware

Im looking for firmware for a bricked M92S Pro.Ive searched everywheres but cant seem to find it.The M92S plus firmware works but ethernet doesnt work so please if anyone has it could you please upload it thanks in advance

I'm not sure of device. Did you try contacting the vendor for original firmware?

Comment

box was given to me so im not sure where it came from and if you ask most manufacturers they will ask for order numbers etc instead of just helping out with a file they care more about whether I bought it off them or not

Comment

Just posting a few links...box might not be the same...always a risk to hard brick...

https://www.entertainmentbox.com/lat...allow-6-0/amp/ (M9s pro...prob not the same...)

Comment

A Long shot..but
          SUPERDELL-TV

Reviewed and might have sold similar
          Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Geekbuying did sell this device. Tell them the truth, "It was a gift and now not working and you need reset firmware."
          Ask before the Chinese New Year or it will be weeks before any kind of help!!

China-1 Stock | Buy M92S PRO Android 7.1.1 4K HDR TV BOX Amlogic S912 2GB/16GB 802.11AC WIFI 1000M LAN Bluetooth HDMI CEC online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Comment

Working...
          X