atvxperience - Build V2G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

atvxperience - Build V2G

Using this on my H96 Pro Plus Green PCB with the atvXperience_V2G_S912_FIXED.img, however the LPDDR one should work on blue PCB

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Bluetooth seems to be fixed, runs really smoothly without any serious issues. I recommend you use the ES File Explorer, enable root exploringand go to system/build.prop and uncomment the DTS stuff so that way DTS works nicely.. and install TV App Repo to create those leanback shortcuts for those apps that are not made for tv ...

Works amazing, been using it a few days without a glitch! (MINUS Bluetooth)

Originally posted by thewebexpert View Post
    Using this on my H96 Pro Plus Green PCB with the atvXperience_V2G_S912_FIXED.img, however the LPDDR one should work on blue PCB

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Bluetooth seems to be fixed, runs really smoothly without any serious issues. I recommend you use the ES File Explorer, enable root exploringand go to system/build.prop and uncomment the DTS stuff so that way DTS works nicely.. and install TV App Repo to create those leanback shortcuts for those apps that are not made for tv ...

Works amazing, been using it a few days without a glitch! (MINUS Bluetooth)
    I posted a message stated it don't work on LPDDR3 boxes. Must be for LPDDR4 only

Comment

I tried LPDDR3 rom and it bricked my box , I have 9377 blue board 3gb/32gb and tried flashing all the s912 roms in that folder, none is successful
      now back to eyetv rom

Comment

Working...
      X