best overall android PC today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best overall android PC today

I was wondering what is the best overall android PC today? I was looking at the Tronsmart T428, IMITO QX1, Tronsmart CX919, Tronsmart MK908II or Podoor T518.

Anything else out there better? Has anyone done a head to head comparison of these?

I want to buy 1 for digital signage (24/7 marketing) and another for my living room (which will be for internet browsing, skype, youtube, media server, etc).

I also want to make sure it doesnt overheat and that the wifi is solid. Thanks!

Originally posted by futurescape View Post
    I was wondering what is the best overall android PC today? I was looking at the Tronsmart T428, IMITO QX1, Tronsmart CX919, Tronsmart MK908II or Podoor T518.

Anything else out there better? Has anyone done a head to head comparison of these?

I want to buy 1 for digital signage (24/7 marketing) and another for my living room (which will be for internet browsing, skype, youtube, media server, etc).

I also want to make sure it doesnt overheat and that the wifi is solid. Thanks!
    best choices are ouya/k-r42 minix x7 or mk908ii at the minute

if non android and xbmc only then the Rasberry PI is hard to beat.

BUT if you wait until xmas than quad core /450 mali AMLOGIC devices will be out and will proberbly be best for a while.

Comment

I know it doesnt seem like it, but for the long term the x7 is your best option cuz all the developers are making roms for it and it's getting many improvements.
      "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."
      - Bill gates

Comment

to comparison

List of MPC - Free to edit Z,Model,Price with shipping incl. in $/ with link to seller,Android Version Stock,CPU/SoC,CPU based on ARM Technology,Number of Cores,Clockspeed of CPU in MHz,GPU,RAM in MB,Nand Flash in GB,HDMI Port,Already 4.0/ Upgrade to 4.0 Available?,Already 4.1/ Upgrade to 4.1 ...

Genia atv 1800 and odroid xu.. come to mind (best hw available today)
        But the are pricey..
        for cheap.. cs918 / kr42

Comment

Working...
        X