HELP!! AlfaWise U10 owners!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!! AlfaWise U10 owners!!

OK, the AlfaWise U10 is an amazing 3D printer and total workhorse but really could use someone's help with the DB-15 (A) and (B) connectors, please! Picture connected below will show the connectors I'm speaking of if it's confusing. Thanks again in advance!!!

-Steven Mathew-
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Originally posted by SMathew11 View Post
    OK, the AlfaWise U10 is an amazing 3D printer and total workhorse but really could use someone's help with the DB-15 (A) and (B) connectors, please! Picture connected below will show the connectors I'm speaking of if it's confusing. Thanks again in advance!!!

-Steven Mathew-
    Hi ,

no Help from Alfawise Support possible ???

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Ha yeah tried but those guys are all the way in China probably having to translate every word sent from my end. Plus what I'm asking for is pretty specific, they did send me an auto response a few days ago but nothing since. Gefattern, if you have a U10 would you be willing to help out?

-Steven Mathew-

Comment

Originally posted by SMathew11 View Post
        Ha yeah tried but those guys are all the way in China probably having to translate every word sent from my end. Plus what I'm asking for is pretty specific, they did send me an auto response a few days ago but nothing since. Gefattern, if you have a U10 would you be willing to help out?

-Steven Mathew-
        Hi ,

sorry i cant , i dont have this Device , but hope u can find a Solution ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Is Alfawise...a Gearbest specific product branding?

Geabest has a sales support forum on Freaktab.

Hello all, We create this topic to improve our contact with you, you can ask about anything related to the offer of GearBest, and any questions, concerns, order or

Comment

Working...
          X