Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for an pure Android ROM

Hello guys,

I've been looking for a pure/clean Android ROM for my Android TV Box for some time now. I bought the Bqeel Y5 Android TV Box a few days ago and now I want to replace the pre-installed OS with an Stock Android one. Does any of you know which ROM would be compatible with my Android Box?

You can get more information about the hardware from this link: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07HSHZHWY/

I hope someone can help me.

best regards

Take a look here:

There are all ROMs for S905X2

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by refugeek View Post
      Hello guys,

I've been looking for a pure/clean Android ROM for my Android TV Box for some time now. I bought the Bqeel Y5 Android TV Box a few days ago and now I want to replace the pre-installed OS with an Stock Android one. Does any of you know which ROM would be compatible with my Android Box?

You can get more information about the hardware from this link: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07HSHZHWY/

I hope someone can help me.

best regards
      Hi ,

did you not already ask this in another Section , i already answered that the only chance is

a CustomRom from here , or not , please stay with your Question in the Thread you already

made , no need for double Threads , you always can renew it , ask new , we can delete them

if wanted or move them ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

did you not already ask this in another Section , i already answered that the only chance is

a CustomRom from here , or not , please stay with your Question in the Thread you already

made , no need for double Threads , you always can renew it , ask new , we can delete them

if wanted or move them ,

greetings / gefattern
        I'm not sure what you mean, that's my first thread on this Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by refugeek View Post

I'm not sure what you mean, that's my first thread on this Forum.
          Hi ,

thought that you already did it , but if this really is your first post and you not ask

under a second Account , all is good , maybe another User did & ask nearly the same

as you , have to look for it , no Panic you are fully welcome , good luck ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
          X