Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95z Plus 2gb/16gb help needed!

Hello there!

I've read the whole forum and I'm at lost. I own a T95z Plus, 2Gb Ram and 16Gb, I have no idea of which brand is it, Sunvell or whatever.
    Turns out through an app called CPU-Z I have learned that is an Amlogic q201_6255. I've got overheating and freezing issues. I've tried to update it but it's useless, the app can't reach the server.
    The Android version is 7.1.1.

What can I do to get the updater to work? I have experience with flashing and ROMs in Android.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot!

Ola LisandroSC. A minha T95z Plus chegou essa semana. Tamb?m ? q201_6255, n?o ? uma Sunvell, ? gen?rica pelo que notei. Ainda n?o notei problemas de super aquecimento ou congelamento.

No app drawer tem umas 2 apps de atualiza??o, um deles n?o conecta, o outro diz que est? na vers?o mais atual: T95ZE1021. Nas configura??es do Android tamb?m exibe esta vers?o. Segue em anexo a app que tenho aqui.

English version:
    My T95Z Plus arrived this week, also is q201_6255 on CPU-Z app. It's not a Sunvell, it's a generic brand. I don't noted any overheating or freezing. In the app drawer was 2 update apps, only one works but say's I have the most recent version: T95ZE1021. In the link below you can download the app.

Comment

i use the usb burning tool 2.1.6.8( requires a separate usb male to usb male) and flashed a 7.1.2 with TWRP included for my 2/16Gb box then i flashed poison rom V4.3 found elsewhere. For me it runs great i can use the inbuilt apps and add my own.
      even amazon prime ( for me useful i have an account)
      kodi works ( V18.1 with a titanium build)
      TV player works
      plus others
      VPN when i need it
      temp is good max about 58C ( changed the steel plate for a copper one)
      also added different SMB pigtail ( for seperate antenna [std box one is IMO usless] )
      tried the Red Poison ATV Roms and they also work but for me at this moment STD Poison works for me with less issues ( modified std firmware different launcher).

T95Z 2/16Gb

T95Z 2/16Gb LP

the above are the T95Z 2/16Gb roms android 7.1.2 with TWRP this is the std firmware for the T95Z box only ( the different versions are for normal ram and low power ram look in side box to see which you need).
      all i do is flash with the USB burning tool normal erase some say to use force erase and then after first boot ( approx 5mins) i then add TV boot and reboot into recovrey and flash poison v4.3 stable again wait about 5mins setup with google account and add the things i want .

i hope im not breaking rules by adding the roms if so please remove the links

Comment

Working...
      X