X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] BluePoisonATV S905X ""New and Improved""

[ROM] BluePoisonATV S905X ""New and Improved""

Screenshots will be here

Poison is a community project that aims at giving users the best Android TV experience possible.
    Currently we only support AMLogic based devices but we are working on branching to other chipsets.
    So enjoy the cleanliness, optimized and powerful feel of Poison!
    Project developers are Ricky Divjakovski, Whiteak and Minixfreak.

Downloads can be found here : https://mega.nz/#F!Ro5WjIDY!GGXlvWK-GO2d3YDE9p6wcw

Firmware specific support will be here

You can contribute to the project by donating at PayPal.Me/PoisonDevelopers
    If you would like a custom built firmware we are able to do this, email [email protected]

What is new in Blue compared with Red?

Comment

From this post (Russian) - http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=82326001
      Remote does not work on x96mini with BLUEPoisonATV_S905W_X96mini.img

Comment

Originally posted by zyxmon View Post
        From this post (Russian) - http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=82326001
        Remote does not work on x96mini with BLUEPoisonATV_S905W_X96mini.img
        I'll work on fixing the remote then ... I don't have the x96 min to test but will fix soon

Comment

Also it's almost exact same as redpoison so the mouse shouldn't be buggy never touched anything to do with it ... Also the first boot is running all My scripts in the background ... on second reboot fixes all of this ...

Comment

whats different between this, dietpoison, and redpoison?

i recently put redpoison on my x96 (2gb/16gb), and trying to see if its worth it to update

Comment

Originally posted by huffmybrd View Post
              whats different between this, dietpoison, and redpoison?

i recently put redpoison on my x96 (2gb/16gb), and trying to see if its worth it to update
              first off diet poison was not made by us and will be deleted as its basically the same firmware ..... also red poison was rushed ... although it is amazing blue poison i did minor tweaks and of course the visuals are better .... plus i tried to fix pip which not sure if i did untiul someone tests it ..... another tip is on first boot scripts are running and optimizing things so everything wont work properly until second boot ......

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

first off diet poison was not made by us and will be deleted as its basically the same firmware ..... also red poison was rushed ... although it is amazing blue poison i did minor tweaks and of course the visuals are better .... plus i tried to fix pip which not sure if i did untiul someone tests it ..... another tip is on first boot scripts are running and optimizing things so everything wont work properly until second boot ......
                Ahhh I forgot dietpoison was a fork.

Ill give bluepoison a shot and let ya know if PIP is fixed (it's snowy outside, so today's an inside day hahaha)

Comment

Ahhh I forgot dietpoison was a fork.

Ill give bluepoison a shot and let ya know if PIP is fixed (it's snowy outside, so today's an inside day hahaha)
                  Yea it's freezing rain and snow here everything is closed today lol except work

Comment

oh hey. do you have a working version of either stock or twrp recovery for the x96 (p212 2gb/16gb)? Somehow ive got no stock recovery anymore AND the versions of twrp i found refuses to load via SD card lol

Comment

oh hey. do you have a working version of either stock or twrp recovery for the x96 (p212 2gb/16gb)? Somehow ive got no stock recovery anymore AND the versions of twrp i found refuses to load via SD card lol
                      No x96 uses different bootloader etc ... That's why I didn't make an x96 version because I don't have it

Comment

Ahh Oh well. Hope i never need it lol.

got the rom loaded up and PIP is still broken

And are the "home" and "superuser" buttons on the homescreen really needed? because both those are found in settings.

I will say The blue is wayyyyyy better then the bright red from redpoison

Comment

Ahh Oh well. Hope i never need it lol.

got the rom loaded up and PIP is still broken

And are the "home" and "superuser" buttons on the homescreen really needed? because both those are found in settings.

I will say The blue is wayyyyyy better then the bright red from redpoison
                          I have a way for quicker options ... I'll figure out why pip is not working ....don't understand it much as I never had used that feature

Comment

Is there going to be a 905x2 version that actually works? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kenduvernay View Post
                              Is there going to be a 905x2 version that actually works? Thanks.
                              I'll do s905x2 as soon as have the develop on .... and what do u mean actually works ? What's that supposed to mean

Comment

Working...
                              X