Best airmouse keyboard remote for Mk808

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best airmouse keyboard remote for Mk808

I'm thinking about buying a Mk808+ an airmouse keyboard remote. I've been going through the threads about the keyboard remote for it but I'm still confused.
    What airmouse keyboard remote you thing is the best choice for the Mk808?
    I'd like to get one I can turn it on/off or put it to sleep and wake it up "remotely".
    Thanks.

Originally posted by curtqn View Post
    I'm thinking about buying a Mk808+ an airmouse keyboard remote. I've been going through the threads about the keyboard remote for it but I'm still confused.
    I'd like to get one I can turn it on/off or put it to sleep and wake it up "remotely".
    Thanks.
    Unfortunately it is not possible to turn the stick on remotely. I think there is also no such thing like a sleep mode on these sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by curtqn View Post
      Thanks.
      the only reason why devices like the x7 have the power otion ore sleep option on the remote is because those devices have IR recievers (IR is the same tech our TVs and tv remotes are connected) and the remotes have Ir features like the mele f10 pro, for example, only works with mele devices with Ir reciever. There're also other remotes like the iPazzport kp-180-16 (the one use), it has an "IR learning" feature wich means you can program each key to do something that a key from another remote does, so I can program the keys on the remote to do what my x7 remote does when it's on AV mode, and to do what my TV remote does when it's on tv mode
      "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."
      - Bill gates

Comment

Diegocaxudo:
        You mean I can use the x7,Mele f10 to turnon/off or put it in sleep mode and wake it up with these remotes? I still don't understand that the mk808 doesn't come with a remote how can you use the ipazzport remote to learn?
        Can you do this through the software. Does the new Finless 1.7 rom have any option to put it to sleep and wake it up with the remote?

Comment

Working...
        X